Hitomi Tanaka Goes Hardcore

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

artline

Oct 26, 2008
this is going to be awesome !!!! i love her and always wished she was gona do hardcore now she is, thank you for the update!! cant wait for the torrent

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
are those real?
I am inclined to believe that no woman would brag about her implants where one breast was 2 cup sizes different from the other, so I'm going to have to say (and pray) that they're real.

If you look at the Youtube video links I posted, her boobs do look pretty real in how they squish and how they swing/hang from her chest.

Hak01

Oct 27, 2008
@Sakunyuusha

hello Im new in the forums :)

I had been following her for the past few months close to a year....
It was mentioned that her first vid was done with some company that only does hardcore films. Didn't wish for her to do hardcore though she looks like she could carry herself around like ms matsugane or harumi nemoto.

Nevertheless, when u mentioned things like different left and right breast size I actually took noticed and got in shock. I hope that was some bad camera angle cause I got so turned off suddenly LOL. Annnnywayyyy.... I'm sure any male in the same room with her would want to do her good regardless of the small imperfections haha.... so jeolous of that idiot banging her in her vid right now :abandoned:

BreastQuest

Jun 13, 2008
WOW! Glad to see the action in this thread.

wheres the download link for this video?

Aw, dude...

This is a discussion thread, not a d/l thread.

Besides, it is stated that the video won't be available until 6 NOV.

And even then, unless someone buys it and uploads it, it will still take a while before we see it.

However, I did post a looped-action preview clip here, http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42412

BreastQuest

Jun 13, 2008
Approaching final countdown! T-17 hours until her AV debute is released!

found this (credit to original poster)

Thx, but a preview would have been appreciated by most, I think. So, here's the pic for want it.

Hak01

Oct 27, 2008
jesus f**king christ!! I am so glad I'm not gay.... hallelujah to god's creations O_O

BreastQuest

Jun 13, 2008
Here's probably the first of many torrents for this one. Untested, have at it if you want.

Truthfully, I'm not a fan of torrents, but if I don't find a direct d/l soon, I'll give it a shot.

Many thx for sharing.