Hitomi Tanaka Goes Hardcore

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
First Instinct:
Y-you're killing me. O_O THE TORTURE ...

Second Instinct:
Then again, her face looks sort of weird and ugly in some of those smaller pictures on the back cover. Her face looks very pretty on the front cover, but I guess that's to be expected. And then it's the opposite case for her breasts: they look symmetric on the back cover but on the front cover her hands look like they're smushing the boobs about the same amount yet her right breast (the one you see on the left) looks much bigger than her left breast. :\

I'm going to have to drown out the First Instinct with the Second Instinct because otherwise I'll go nuts. Goddammit that this isn't out already. November 6!? T_T

Saturday, October 11: I just realized that I'd seen this girl before on Youtube one day quite by accident (believe me, I was surprised more than anybody that I wasn't meaning to look for adult material and I actually did find some on Youtube of all sites!!), and well, I saved some of those Youtube videos to my computer. I was doing some data inventory today, that's how I found them, and lo and behold:

- yeah, her face is kinda ugly :\ ... oh well
- I was right! Her right boob is noticeably bigger than her left! Major turn-off, but meh, I'll still check this video out. Can't be as bad as the video I saw where a girl had one E-cup breast and one B-cup breast. >_<

Skyraida

Is Eating Your Internets
Mar 27, 2008
rotflol, Sakunyuusha link that video to me :') i'm in need for a good lol.

but still that hitomi has massive boobs O_O

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I can't find the first two, but here is the third video I found months ago and it's probably the best one for showing her breast-size difference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=G7PjYcBT618 . Skip to 0:50, and you'll be sure to notice it at around 1:03, 1:04, 1:05 when the camera zooms in.

I saw in another video that she claimed to be a Japanese E cup in middle school, F cup in high school, and then after a "sudden growth spurt" she was an I cup upon graduating from high school. Whether that's true or not, one has to wonder if poor Hitomi's boobs were more symmetrical in her F cup days. :( I'd take symmetrical F's over unbalanced I+G's.

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
( I'd take symmetrical F's over unbalanced I+G's.

I'd agree with that ImHo... or is I a HH ? hmmm
I never get the hang of these hangers.
Some say they have D when in west they would be B...
it's all down to personal taste. I wish they would stop labeling the girls like that, its all just a bit absurd to me, but then again I am ot a mainstream tit's-guy perhaps.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
it's all down to personal taste. I wish they would stop labeling the girls like that
Non sequitur. o_o; I mean, yeah, which women's breast size a man prefers is a simple matter of opinion, but what does that have anything to do with breast sizes being an unwelcome label? If a woman is sad to be a AA in a land of C's and D's, I would agree that she doesn't deserve to be made to feel inferior, made to feel like shit. But nor should we have to lie to her and to ourselves by saying, "Y'know something? AA's are just as good as C's!"

Or is that totally not what you meant and you meant that you hate the lettering aspect of the labels? ^^; I just now realized that that may have been what you meant.

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
Both that as well as, I have very little preferences for the letter on the tits, when its really the wobble and jiggle of the whole thing that counts.

In other words, I rarely look at the letters anyway, and quite frankly it's a bit of a turnoff to myself when they try to promote the letter more than the girl.

As for the girl above, I would probably get the video if I only saw her eyes to begin with, but then again I'm just easy pray I guess :)

moogleking

Jan 26, 2008
topgod if you bothered to read the thread properly you would know that someone said it's coming 6th of november so still some time to go.