Hitomi Kitagawa and Cocomi Naruse

walpola

Jan 22, 2013
Hi all

It was mentioned in another thread by Nick_Wells that Hitomi Kitagawa and Cocomi Naruse had done many scenes together. I have found quite a few titles that feature both of them separately or they're together in the scene but accompanied by other girls.

Does anyone know of any titles where it is just the two of them performing together in the scene, even if it is just one or two scenes in the whole title?

I already have MDS-698 but if there are any others I would love to know about them.

Many thanks.

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Hi all

It was mentioned in another thread by Nick_Wells that Hitomi Kitagawa and Cocomi Naruse had done many scenes together. I have found quite a few titles that feature both of them separately or they're together in the scene but accompanied by other girls.

Does anyone know of any titles where it is just the two of them performing together in the scene, even if it is just one or two scenes in the whole title?

I already have MDS-698 but if there are any others I would love to know about them.

Many thanks.

One I can think of off-hand is...

KISD-048: BLACK GAL SPECIAL 黒GAL学園☆MARVELOUS集団乱交
Hitomi and Kokomi tag-team a guy in the nurse's office at school. There's also a big orgy scene at the end of the video, but of course, that features several other (very attractive) girls.

Hope that helps!

-Nick

walpola

Jan 22, 2013
That's great, I had seen that one here and there but all the screen caps I looked through showed other girls in the scene. I checked again looking at about five or six sets of screen caps and found one that showed the scene with just the two of them.

In addition I have just found one set of working download links too!

Thanks a lot.