• Yukiko

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I've got a friend whose curious how she stacks up against her friends. I'd like for you to imagine that you've smitten all 4 of these girls. They do after all have a thing for westerners. Anyway you have your pick Honoka, Saya, Yuki, or Yukiko. Who do you choose and why? You don't really need to explain why but it would be nice. I thought for sure that she would beat her friends in this little poll. I'm not going to vote at first but will do so later. She's totally my type. In case you're curious they're all 17 and in high school. The boy doesn't count but if you're into that you could say so too.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I vote for the guy.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
tricky one, not really any of them, but the 2 cutest are Yuki and Saya

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I totally agree ezepietro. Purikura have a way for masking all of the small imperfections on people faces. There are even filters that increase contrast, adjust balance etc… But there are somethings that thankfully it can't fix. I'm liking the comments thus far and surprised the boy even got a vote! Thanks Aquamarine I'm sure he'll be tickled.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Individual shots of the girls would have been nice. No profile shot and very little guess as to the body type on the little lasses. Going by the picture shown my vote would be [highlight]Saya[/highlight], (although I am curious as to what Honoka looks like, she could be a real beauty). Nothing against the other girls either, I would not say they were unattractive in any way.

I voted for Saya because I find the most attractive, (as far as I can tell), and she dominates the picture, (which justly or not adds charisma to the "impression" of her persona). She looks like a fun person to be with, (in spite or because of her hairstyle, which I cant make up my mind if I like or not). I did not think of why I liked her until after I had chosen but these were all the reasons I could come up with to justify my decision.

AnitaYeh

Dec 24, 2010
those eyes don't even look real, like they're all stuck on
who thinks that is attractive?

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
I don`t know =( if they were without all that make up,choice would be soooo much easier :study: