Hentai Chat

P

pila13

Mmmm, someone can help with - Angel Blade bonus scen?
I try find DVD iso with cen, but cant. Maybe some one have?
Or some one have clean rip, without ugly hard-sub.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
opposite to their normal behavior Japan Video Distribution with the Vanilla / Muse labels released compilations of both Angel Blade series.

The Angel Blade special was part of the Angel Blade Ultimate Edition and was only released eng. subbed by [EROBEAT].

P

pila13

I'm tired of guessing when PIXY release Ingrid - DVDBOX. I write small @mail to lilith. I do not think they will answer, but thay answer.

Code:
Thank you very much for your email.

The schedule of the sale of  魔界騎士イングリッドDVD-BOX has not been planned yet.
We will inform you in pixy site and getchu.com when the release date is decided.

Sincerely,

INFINI-BRAIN Inc.
2-3-5 Dai 18 Matsuya Bldg 8F Andoujimachi, Osakashi-Chuouku, Osaka, Japan
info@lilith-soft.com

f3947c63f210f8493e0b459b483d28ac.png

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
there seems to be some sort of promo over at DMM today. all doujin titles ( even new ones ) have a 20% off.

P

pila13

Hello, i need some help with translation -

[hide]
7cb013aa2a8ef73efc6203ecf3b6d732.png

[/hide]

This is FIRST TB update after 2 years. I can't cltr+c this text. So, on A-O some can read Japanese?
If yes, please help with translation.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
It says their newest release's official site is now open. Back then it was just a flash movie, now you can check the story animation etc. They are apparently energetically (they actually use "Energiishu",i thought it was some kind of system at 1st hehe) and diligently making it. Along with Taiyou no Orugoru ( their next next release) they'll do their best to make them good releases.

i guess they made that announcement to reassure the fans. it's been a really long time since their last release i thought they had retired.

P

pila13

Thanks, i already get traslation on other forum -

最新作【輪舞曲-Duo-】
オフィシャルサイト公開中!
エネルギッシュに鋭意製作中です!
【太陽のオルゴオル】共々、
良いソフトに仕上がるよう頑張ります!!

latest offering [Rondo -Duo-]
official site open!
diligently in production with energy!
[Music Box of the Sun] et al.,
we will work hard so they become good software!!

__
But f*~~, this is fail, stupid TB. I think they add info about game, when it out....but! Nothing, official page of rondo - duo was open in 2009 /02 but only now they add this info... F****

P

pila13

I'm derping with ちちのや DVD, i already don't know what downlaod, i have all dvd what posible get. Annnnd decided downlaod some crap, this is chichinoya w
And accidently i get "BONUS" CD for a some of titles, if some one like this shit. 土下座 here, or in PM, i can share, like an amazing exeprion for AO users.
I have "side" story CD for this titles -

● アルバイトしよっ!!
 ● ネトラレ ~田辺優香の独白~ オマケ
 ● 叱って淫語 三咲主任の部下教育編 オマケ

Size not very big, only 1.1 gb, i don't know what do with this shit, if today / tomorrow noone ask, i delete this "CDs"

一 一二 三゚ω゚ )
                     一 一二  三    \
                    一 一二((⊂ 三)   ノ\つ))
                      一 一二  三_⌒ヽ
                       一 一二  三 ヘ |
                        一 一二  三ノ J

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
darn didn't know Chichinoya also had special audio drama cds. could you please post them as torrents?

speaking of specials. their re-release 爆乳ぼんば~ず will actually be containing a special video. there is no info regarding the length and contents though.

P

pila13

/troll mode on
How you know this, if never see chichinoya DVD ? 〈`∀´#〉
/troll mode off
ラジャ、 i up this crap on torentZ
Aaa, about chichi - they add " BONUS" on a getchu page ! Bonus = BONUS SCENE, you even can't imagine how was angry my friend who buy this DVD )

P

pila13

Aaaa, hard explane w 日本人だから。 w
No, but if need we can dl 1 - 3 for free, and not spend 4000円 on this DVD~ What i btw later do ) i want 1/2/3 like 2009 year release too w

frenetic

Jun 6, 2007
Man, I hope Sei Shoujyo's new game Starless will be adapted into a OVA or something. I just love his style...

Oh hi, I'm new btw.

Bagosarr

Aug 8, 2010
Hello All,

I am new in this Hentai Area.
But I am interested in it.
Can anyone guide me where to find Hentai books with nice realistic drawing (no too cartoony, no abnormal sizes) and .. Uncensored.
I want to enjoy the pictures rather than story, so any kind of stories okay to me.

Thanks in advance !

P

pila13

Hmm, Wellcome in 変態 section of A-O.
Ofcource, i can help you, here a link 「simple press on img →」

I hope this is help You.
 うぜぇぇぇぇぇ・・・・・

the_oni

Aug 27, 2010
hi guys any1 can give us a short story of what happened in the new chapter of "Welcome To Tokoharusou" .... man it seems AWESOME Cant wait to read it literally but i dont mind spoilers so if anyone read it please SPOILE IT FOR ME :gayprance: