Hentai Chat

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
I've been semi-reading Nana to Kaoru. the lack of furigana prevents me from reading it completely. since it's not really a R18 manga i'm wondering how far they'll go with it. just saw the 4th vol a few days ago

RyuKaze

龍風
Jun 22, 2010
Umm ... you do realize that Rei: Slave to the Grind is about Dead or Alive's Kasumi and not Neon Genesis Evangelion's Rei Ayanami, don't you? If you've read the series, then I'm sure you must, as neither Kasumi nor Ayane look anything like Rei Ayanami. I will give you the benefit of the doubt until hearing back from you on this.

:innocence: ...

I feel like a complete idiot - I really shouldn't reply to anything when I'm tired. I must have seen the word 'Rei' and unconsciously linked it with Ayanami - My apologies. :bow-pray: (I have seen the series though - Always great to see Ayane - She is much better than Kasumi in my opinion.) It might also be the cover of Nouten Chokugeki (also by Hellabunna) with Kasumi and Ayane in plugsuits that threw me off :dotdotdot: ... :scared: Leave me alone!

Nope, never heard of them. I have heard of the first author, but not the second. (At least, his name does not ring a bell.) I am not a fan of BDSM, though, and since I try to avoid it, that could be why I am not familiar with these works. Sorry. If it makes you feel any better, many people are not familiar with my niche interests, either. Believe me: lactation is a hell of a lot more niche than BDSM is! lol

I'm not a big fan of the extreme BDSM, but the casual and artistic usage in those works (and the genius depictions by Spark Utamaro and Inoue Yoshihisa) I find quite appealing.

And no need to be sorry - If you haven't heard of them, then you haven't heard of them. They aren't the most widely distributed works around; but I will always enjoy them. :perfectplan:

I've been semi-reading Nana to Kaoru. the lack of furigana prevents me from reading it completely. since it's not really a R18 manga i'm wondering how far they'll go with it. just saw the 4th vol a few days ago

I sympathise with the lack of furigana - There really are so many kanji out there to know all of the readings. As for how far they will go - That is actually why I am enjoying it! It is very unlikely Kaoru will ever have sex with Nana (or Tachi for that matter), but this is essential to maintain the current relationship (which I feel works extremely well.)

I am reading the RAWs, but I have had a quick look at the translated versions; and they aren't actually that bad - I'm still going to stick to the originals though. :grassdance:

RyuKaze

龍風
Jun 22, 2010
:wait:

Although I have not been part of the community too long and have not had a chance to get to know you as well as I may have liked - I have always enjoyed your intellectual takes on many subjects and respected the fact you always stood for what you believe in.

I wish you well with all your endeavours, stay safe and stay happy. So until next time :byebye: and good journeys.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
so are you really not coming back? will you be deleting your profile? it's sad that you're leaving especially since there are few active members but if that's how you feel it can't be helped.

which forum are you gonna frequent now? going back to HF?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I don´t believe this is the true reason for his retirement? He never talked about that topic before...

Perhaps something happened yesterday...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I have replied to your guys' posts here, in this post. As I say in it, and will say here again: I signed back in tonight to reply to any replies which may have been made to me. Your three replies were the only ones. (Zero PMs received.) As such, I have replied to them, and I will not be signing back in again.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
is getchu really gone? i tried searching via google to see if they just moved but i still get the "gone" page

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
The site loads if you use a Japanese proxy

we really need getchu. Could you please name some japanese proxies and how to use them?

P

pila13

ijapan is not solution, i wait ingrid vol.4 cover and preview, official + DMM + amazong + one more shop + getchu refresh every 30 sec, ijapan load page very long.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
argh :notagain: it's so slow using a proxy. damn whoever brought rapelay to the media's attention.

can anyone confirm whether 15 Bishoujo Hyouryuki 2 really has only 1 audio track?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
yeah that's same mp4 version that 1st came out right? i was wondering if it actually has 2 audio tracks in the dvd and the original uploader just didn't include the other track. actually i'm really really wishing that's the case.

in other news a really good 2D animated eroge just came out.

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ065120.html

for 3D doujins here's a decent one. good animation but still failing in the face department. at least they've improved a bit compared to the 1st 2 releases.

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ064905.html

P

pila13

My full speed = 3 mb, when i downlaod from d-dream max speed = 780, very low

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
less than 1/3 huh. still damn fast though. i cap at 300 :exhausted: luckily that's been enough for me so far.