Hentai Chat

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
It might be a bit (super early) to discuss what's going really popular at the next C77 but from watching the Fall season of anime series, I'm going say that Kampfer is going to be leading the way and there going to be an extraneous doujin publish. Nyan Koi, Sora no Otoshimono, and KIDDY GiRL -AND (not a fan after 2 episode but want to keep watching for some reason...) are also going to have a decent number doujin produce.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I am so, so fucking pumped for Nyan-Koi doujinshi this winter. I will be a happy hentai nerd if one of my favorite circles specifically gives me a doujin starring Sumiyoshi Kanako. Shinjugai, Goromentz, ... oh please please please. :3

The plot (minus the harem aspect) is already sort of cliche, and it's a hugely unoriginal anime when you factor in its cookie-cutter harem setup, but thank the maker that we finally get a harem series with not one, not two, but three different women who have unique personalities, who cater to different fetishes, and who each have nice C to D-cup boobs.

On the other hand, even if this wish doesn't come true, my backup wish is for one of my favorite circles to do a good Riza Hawkeye doujinshi (FMA).

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164111

It's been a while since I've done one of these torrents, but:

(a) I fucking love Comic Unreal,

(b) after being starved for a new issue for over half a year, we've finally gotten the August, October, and December volumes as well, and

(c) each of them had at least two gold stories. And I've been handing out silver medals left and right over the past four months to stories which not but even two years ago would have hands-down been gold medalists in my book.

If you like big boobs and you like the paranormal, the thread link in this post is meant for you.

Edit: Just to clarify, I got the magazines the same day they were posted here (but anywhere from hours to minutes before they were posted here) off of Nyaa. So yes, I know they've been out for about a week. I've been reading them for about the last week. :p XD Now I finally decided, "Okay, time to share my findings with the rest of the gang! :)" Because I was selfishly too preoccupied previously. :p :eek:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Thanks for sharing, always appreciate the suggestions. Some good looking stories in that set.

I'm still waiting for a complete Megastore 12 2009 torrent to pop up, found several torrents for some of the stories in there, still not sure if any of them are a continuation of that one story I've been looking for, but I'm hopeful.

I have a bunch of doujins to download and go through too, if I ever get around to that I might point out some good ones. No promises though - I'm quite lazy.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
C77 is slowly being uploaded and I've already up picked up 5 doujin that's to my liking. Already 100mb with just those 5.

(C77) (同人誌) [うどんや] もんはんのえろほん7[中文] - OMG, the art in this one is to die for~ Just simply amazing stuff!
(C77) [Manga Super (Nekoi Mie)] Black White (Bakemonogatari) - Yummy, Tsubasa-chan!~

These two are definitely worth checking out.

Edit: Udonya Monster Hunter is in Chinese though, waiting for the Japanese release version.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
here´s a link for a torrent of some <C77> releases:

http://www.seedurl.com/link.php?ref=NGHKJjWNgK

contents:
[悠月工房新作]ytk-s09-078 [師走の翁]JCエッチ
[萌の羽翼汉化组](C77)(同人誌) [ARCHF] Heaven's Sword (聖剣の刀鍛冶)
[萌の羽翼汉化组](C77)(同人誌) [黑玉屋] 走れナツル (けんぷファー)

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Oh yeah, I was going to post this specifically for red.

[Applemint] Fully Animated Interactive Game Osawari BOIN ~Mika Hen~
[あっぷるみんと] フルアニメ触感ゲーム おさわりBOIN ~ミカ編~
Megaupload

I know how much you like Mika, and it's not a bad little flash game.

Oh yeah, credit goes to Raze over at Fakku for posting it in the c77 thread over there. Which is where I'll be spending a lot of time.

antey2008

Child of Godspeed
Apr 17, 2008
soz for asking this question but why did they stop making anime with Kisaragi Gunma manga?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I can't give a polite answer as I've never cared for Kisaragi Gunma's stories or his drawing style. He is a skilled artist, I will give him that, but ... yeah. :\

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
soz for asking this question but why did they stop making anime with Kisaragi Gunma manga?

Has there been any other h-anime adapted from a manga by Kasiragi Gunma than LOVE SELECTION? I know none.

What do you still epect to come? Giri Giri Sisters? Could perhaps be worth doing it...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Just read Chapter 06 (doujin #7) of Iruma Kamiri's Rei: Slave to the Grind series. It's one of the better ones in the series, definitely, but I gotta say: when is this girl going to admit to herself that she's a slut and she likes it!? A, that moment will be so hot. B, that moment has been a long fucking time coming. lol Come on, Hellabunna: it's time to wrap up this most excellent series of yours and move on to a new project.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I've been busy the past couple of days trying to organize all of my data. It's a project I'd been putting off for somewhere close to 1½ years now, but I've made a lot of progress and I'm determined to see it through. Still ... @_@, it's given me an actual headache and it's also given me a new appreciation for just how many goddamn circles there are and how many goddamned circles put out (in my book) shitty hentai.

Keep in mind, this isn't representative of my entire collection, not by a longshot. These are just four pictures I took of the four folders with the most names in them in an easy-to-read format. (The third and fourth pictures were combined to form the third image file.)

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Seems like Railgun is the popular series for C77. Most of it isn't fappable, but I don't mind. I like Railgun. There were a few good ones, mainly the Lolita Channel. There was also a pretty funny one involving Kuroko with an electrical dildo.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah, I thought Nyan Koi! and Kampfer would at least have ten doujin each but so far only one for Nyan Koi and one for Kampfer...but like you said Ben, a few of the Railgun doujins isn't bad and I like biribiri-chan. lol.

C77 download at 900mb (55 doujins) now! Hoping for some late Nyan Koi! stuff.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I'm another who's really very surprised by just how little Nyan-koi love and affection there is. I mean, I actually liked the show well enough -- it wasn't in my Top 25, by any means, but it was still enjoyable -- and I would have thought that love it or hate it it would have been a top pick of many circles due to it being one of the few shows in 2009 that starred a normally-breasted main character (Kaede) and a big-breasted main character (Kanako). Most of the other 2009 series were flat-chested casts.

The other BB series of Fall 2009, The Sacred Blacksmith, has also had an apparently lacklustre representation so far. Really upsets me, especially when Pixiv tantalizes me with pre-C77 fanart releases like this one.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Man what's up with the Touhou obsession...every year there are at least 15+ doujins of them...and 90% of those doujins aren't very good also...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Yep, that's Touhou for ya. I save most of the comiket doujins I come across, go through them, and decide which ones I want to keep. But I've stopped downloading anything Touhou related entirely. In my opinion, none of the girls are hot, and most of the people that continue to draw it aren't that great.

Maybe I'm being a little harsh, but I never got the whole Touhou obsession either.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Touhou hentai doujinshi almost invariably suck major ass. Then again, I'm not into lolis and Touhou (as per its fandom's drive and wishes) is mostly lolis, and even those who aren't lolis are loli-ified in most of the doujinshi, so... yeah. :\

That stated, Touhou fanart is (by percentage) usually good and occasionally great. (Boring semantic explanation follows --> )[hide]I say "occasionally by percentage" because it's not occasional at all -- excellent Touhou fanart is produced weekly. The operative phrase, by percentage, reflects that Touhou fans are prolific when it comes to fanart, and so by percentage the good stuff is occasional.[/hide]

I like the fighters. The shoot 'em ups are okay. I do not actively seek out but typically keep cute (asexual) Touhou fanart when I find it. And the occasional sexual Touhou fanart, too.

See samples below. ^_^

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Warning in advance: the 4.x gigabyte torrent for C77 doujinshi has multiple repeats. If you take your time and look through the list, you can save yourself a good amount of bandwidth. You don't even need to be able to read Japanese since in over half of the cases the duplicates are listed one after the other and their only difference is the presence or absence of a space. Like, literally:

[hide](C77) (同人誌) [666プロテクト (甚六)] まにゃしょた (ドラゴンクエスト4)
(C77) (同人誌) [666プロテクト] まにゃしょた (DQ)

Same exact thing. Top one provides the author (Jingrock) and spells out "Dragon Quest 4."

(C77) (同人誌) [CELLULOID ACME (チバトシロウ)] Hi-SICS 05 -とある魔女の快楽生活- (Bayonetta)
(C77) (同人誌) [CELLULOID ACME(チバトシロウ)] Hi-SICS 05 -とある魔女の快楽生活- (Bayonetta-ベヨネッタ-)

Talk about "wow." Only differences here are the absence of a space before the author's name (following the word "ACME" in the name of his circle, Celluloid Acme) and the added katakana for "Bayonetta" in the franchise information at the tail end.

(C77) (同人誌) [DO-RAKU7] ILLUSTRATIONS
(C77) (同人誌) [DO-RAKU7] ILLUSTRATIONS(2)

-_-; ... this one just hurts to look at. First one is 14.2 MB, second one is 14.0 MB. You might be thinking that they're a pair ("1 and 2, right?"), but the absence of a space before (2) and the fact that the (2) is in parentheses in the first place screams Mozilla Firefox download of the same exact doujin to the same directory.

(C77) (同人誌) [ManiacStreet] Plug in baby (エヴァ) (透かし無し)
(C77) (同人誌) [ManiacStreet] Plug in baby (エヴァ)(透かし無)

Woooooooooooooooooooooow. One guy believes the circle name has a し on the end while another guy doesn't, and the result to you is a wasted 19.7 MB of bandwidth. (Edit: oh, and I guess he thinks the space of Guy #1's is unnecessary, too. Didn't notice that.)[/hide]

This post refers to this torrent.