Help Set a Guinness World Record

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

pointman

May 24, 2008
Sounds like a good deal, right? All you have to do is get Firefox 3 during Download Day to help set the record for most software downloads in 24 hours - it’s that easy. We're not asking you to swallow a sword or to balance 30 spoons on your face, although that would be kind of awesome.

The official date for the launch of Firefox 3 is June 17, 2008. Join our community and this effort by pledging today.

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord/

nosihc

May 12, 2007
is must be Help Set a firefox most download software in a dayWorld Record
i sign in

seemingly USA got to best huge support to this event

wotaku

wota-kun
Mar 8, 2008
Mozilla is trying for a record in a new category, according to a representative of the firm. That means it doesn't have an existing mark to better. The open source browser outfit aims to secure over 1.6m downloads over 24 hours.

I did my part and so should you :bow-pray:
No reason to stop at any target...

Edit: forgot to source the quote

nosihc

May 12, 2007
One million (1,000,000)
1.6m=1,600,000

Total Downloads Region Downloads

well over^^?so i can sleep now with no worry?