Help me find covers of these film [AAJB-017]

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
On the cover of aajb-017 (look at attach file)

on the LEFT side of the cover,

you can see the girls that starring this video
but we can only see the head of those girls,

Please help me find covers of from those head of girls,

Attachments

• aajb00017pl.jpg
    aajb00017pl.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 66

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I didn't understand this one... just made a side-by-side comparison between the attachment above and the DMM-linked cover from JAVLibrary, and they looked exactly the same. Well, as long as Keanurefresh got whatever he was looking for..!

Rie Kumiko, you have been fairly active especially in the last couple of months, helping fellow members with their questions... and for that you deserve a very hearty salute.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
The Jav library entry lists all actresses. I guess that can be used to figure out which ebody titles the scenes come from.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thanks Electromog; I get it.... man, you are such a smarty-pants. And I am such a dope.

Now that I've taken a closer look, AAJB-017 is a four-hour compilation of past E-BODY movies, a line I'm unfamiliar with. Keanurefresh asked for help to connect the ones featured on the cover of this compilation with the original movies. (Why... it is so clear to me now!)

So there are sixteen ladies featured in AAJB-017, as we may see from their teeny-weenie portraits from the back cover... and the trick is to match those faces with the covers of the originals. And the best way to do this is to go through twenty pages of JAVLibrary's E-BODY movies (presumably the same as DMM's list of nineteen pages)... focusing on the ones that came before AAJB-017's July 2012 release date.

Well, that is going to be one major research job. (And it would be even more time-consuming to go through each actress' list of movies, hoping for matches.) Ten of the sixteen actresses who are featured on the cover are luckily offering bodily poses as well as their faces, which should make the matching job a little easier... at least for the ten!

I... I... I GOT one! Yes, the easiest one, the one with the playing card in her mouth? (Bottom row, second from left? Playing card being the Joker? Because, if you check out the back cover of that one, it says... ehhh... oh! It's in English! "The Joker's Wild.") We're talking...

B96 (I) W59 H95 Exclusive Newcomer E-Body [EBOD-149], starring Karen Mizusaki

Only fifteen more to go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person