HeLp in Rapidshare

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

dekmilan

Aug 13, 2009
This file is suspected to contain illegal content and has been blocked. After the file has been blocked for 7 days it will automatically be deleted, if the block is not removed by RapidShare. For this reason, a download of this file is currently not possible.

The above was problem I found when click to download via rapidshare website now :death:

Who know how to solve or suggest? Please coz I can't didn't used bittorrent.

Thank you!!! :chinesenewyearm:

sicklychild

Jan 6, 2008
I'm afraid it means that the file has been removed and there is no chance of you downloading it now unless the original creator of the file reuploads it to Rapidshare.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
The above was problem I found when click to download via rapidshare website now :death:

Who know how to solve or suggest? Please coz I can't didn't used bittorrent.

Thank you!!! :chinesenewyearm:

there is also another way of to think about this, it depends what you was after, there maybe others who have uploaded to a different site eg. megaupload or others, what was it you was after, then others may also have uploaded, hope this helps as well

pixelious

Jul 11, 2008
Yup, just check or search for the file through the search option.
If you can't find it, we can help you if when you make post a request thread :)