Hello!

XiuyinG

Feb 26, 2008
Hi,

I'm XiuyinG (big fan of Shenmue as you can see! :D)

I haven't been very active since joining but I hope to rectify that now and start posting.

I've got some good DVDs I can share (all of Fuko's DVDs... and Moa Anzai's new one from GAS-WEB)

Thanks to everyone for some already great times here for me at AO.... There have been some fantastic movies posted :)

Best,

Xiu

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Welcome XiuyinG!

Feel free to share your good DVDs with us!

I hope you have some more great times here

nosihc

May 12, 2007
good to have you posting

who's Shenmue ,HK or T or Jstar?
^^ps:small file do me better

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Shenmue is a game, not a person. And (in the opinion of this poster) the best game ever made. The mechanics haven't held up nicely over time but the story remains the most epic video game story ever.

Xiuying is the beautiful, lethal master of martial arts that Ryo seeks out in Wai Chan.

XiuyinG

Feb 26, 2008
Thanks for the welcome guys :)

Btw I posted up a movie here: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=65190#post65190

But not one reply?? :( Shame I thought this would have been a most-wanted DVD!

:why2:

Nevermind... Might share something else later...

Shenmue is a game, not a person. And (in the opinion of this poster) the best game ever made. The mechanics haven't held up nicely over time but the story remains the most epic video game story ever.

Xiuying is the beautiful, lethal master of martial arts that Ryo seeks out in Wai Chan.

Well said brother!! :)
Shenmue and its sequel remains the best game ever made. SEGA in their prime. The very pinicle of stunning development and gaming.
I just wish they'd finish it!! Almost 7 years with no answers :why2:

Btw its Wan Chai not Wai Chan :D

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Haha, I was thinking "Wan Chai" but typed out Wai Chan for God knows what reason. Maybe that I can't speak Chinese? Thanks. :)