hello!

akiba_dreaming

Oct 2, 2020
Hi everyone, seems this part of the forum doesn't have recent threads but wanted to finally say hello. I was always aware to some extent about the Japanese/Asian side of the "entertainment industry" but (to my chagrin) never really took the time to look into it properly, instead focusing on the Western side of things mostly. Then sometime last year I came across some pictures of Tsujimoto An, and, well, the rest can be summed up by saying, I haven't looked at Western stuff since then. ;-) I still like it a lot but I have fallen totally and utterly for all things Japanese... although I did start getting into manga and anime since a few years before that. I LOVE it ALL!!!!!! (And figures too!!!!) Anyways, it's beyond great that there are so many with the same interests here, not to mention generous with sharing, which I have much gratitude for along with all I have learned so far. I registered some time last year but was so busy trying to learn more all over the place with anything that I could find, that I have just now realized that I should say hello. So, looking forward to more! Best wishes and thanks to all the generous and like minded members here.

akiba_dreaming

Oct 2, 2020
BTW, if there is a guide anywhere to forum etiquette and things like that (if there is any - I assume most are cool people anyways), would be glad to read it, don't think I came across one anywhere that I looked.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
:hi: Hello and Welcome to our humble abode:cheers:

I hope you enjoy your stay here

Reactions: akiba_dreaming