Well finally doing this ^^

Fuji Syusuke

Fallen Angel
Jul 8, 2009
Hey guys and girls,

Never thought i was going to do this ... when i first came to the forum i was like yeah gimme JAV's :perfectplan: but i finally took a look around and i'm actually impressed by some of the things that are discussed here :XD:

So i'm from the Netherlands, my english is bad so exucuse me for the incorrect spelling.

I study ICT witch i think was the wrong way for me to go. ICT appield to me before but in my 3 years i'm kinda getting bored with it ... luckly i only have one more year to go, just hoping i'll pass it. The only reason that i passed last year was because i signed a contract saying that if i don't get all 6-es or above for every class (i believe thats C's in amerika) they can exspell me so :attention:

I'm not really good with the ladys ... i'm kinda shy. Only had one real realation ship in my entire life and that was when i was 15 and only for a year or so then i got dumped :defeat:

Then i dated 2 more girls but it didn't work out ... luckly that came from both sides, then i met this really great girl and i fell in love again only she didn't ... what was really strange because when i met her she was al over me and afther that it was over ... been chasing her for about a year and then i gave up ... now i'm a year further ans shes still in my mind ... even though i don't have contact with her anymore (i know i'm phatetic).

And thats about it i guess ... so hello everyone nice to meet you ^^.

BTW: my hobbys are playing guitar (only i've just started), use to wright storys but haven't done that in a but 2 years, fooling around with photoshop again 2 years no action and playing card games like Magic and stuff like that.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Thanks for making yourself known here!

I believe at least 90% of us here are shy and not so good with ladies, which is why we hang out on a site dedicated to adult material. Welcome to yet another such club!

Fuji Syusuke

Fallen Angel
Jul 8, 2009
Well thank you all, nice to know i'm not the only shy person xD and about my english ... well i try ^^.

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
I second InterestedParty's opinion; your English is pretty good. At least it's understandable ^^

Welcome to the forum! There's a treasure house full of goodies here, so enjoy :XD: