Trying to return to the fold..

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bfvogel

Lover? Fighter? Neither!!
Jan 30, 2008
Hi again everyone,

I've been very preoccupied lately so I haven't been very active on AO. Thought I'd come back and see whats changed and what I could help with to improve the site. Cedars still going strong DVD Club seems to be going good still though I didn't see any recent polls. Any of the Vets mind giving me a good idea of site support.

P.S.-- Share can really drag you in can't it.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
Welcome back.

Not too much changed around here. Except of course the Spam War and the problems with border control...

bfvogel

Lover? Fighter? Neither!!
Jan 30, 2008
Spam really??

How many mods do we have here because they are doing an excellent job.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
We can see deleted spam threads so to us it looks messy but, for the most part, the forums look nice and clean for ya'll.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Welcome home