Heading to Japan. Recommendations on what to do?

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
Heading to Japan for a week.

Wondering what I should be doing there for fun. :perfectplan:

FYI, I can't speak a lick of Japanese.

Any recommendations? :puzzled:

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Stalk aquamarine and post updates on his movements here.

Stealth is imperative though, as he is often armed!

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
All will be revealed. I'll PM you your new alias and the encrypted ciphers we will use for future correspondence.

You may need to go undercover to get into some of the more dodgy nightclubs he frequents (ostensibly for photoshoots), so I suggest disguising yourself as a club hostess. Don't act too sexy though or he will start to follow you around and for god's sake make sure you wax your legs; this was a dead giveaway with the last guy! If he does single you out, win him over by regaling him with tales of epic airsoft battles you have partaken in.

Of course, should aquamarine discover your motives we at Akiba will disavow all knowledge of your existence. A bullet-proof vest may come in handy but I doubt you'll be able to wash off the paint stains!

Good luck, we look forward to your first report.

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
All will be revealed. I'll PM you your new alias and the encrypted ciphers we will use for future correspondence

Did you remember to tell him where he could pick up some sweet hentai anime wall scrolls? That's important.

Never been to Japan, myself, but if/when I do ever visit, I'd make sure to go to Yoyogi Park. I hear its a great place to take in some music and contemporary J-Culture.

You could also check out some Shinto shrines (just a thought).

Aug 25, 2010
Hit up the whore houses and av stores! Aside from that it really depends on where you'll be and how much cash you have. Let me tell ya, Japan ain't a fun place to be when on a budget. Feel free to PM me with more details of what you are interested in doing there if you like and maybe I can help.