Have any big site download film Japan !?!

tommysmith

Oct 4, 2009
I very love Hitomi Tachibana (立花瞳) but i search many site and still don't have much high quality film of her, i'm downloading from torrent and emule, but emule so slow, just 1,2 month for 1,2 film :notagain:and it's still not much film of her and the title of film is japanese so i can't search what's this film of her, so i use japanese to search ダウンロード 立花瞳 (download hitomi tachibana) but almost site is for sell not for download:poor:, so anyone can help me any site for download her film !?!:petrfied: i very love her, hope anyone can help me :grassdance:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
what films do you not have?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Why not stop being a cheap bugger and... y'know... BUY a DVD or two?

tommysmith

Oct 4, 2009
haizz...wish it easy like that, in my country it dont have permission to sell kind of dvds & the service buy or send dvd here quite complex :notagain: & i cant say someone...hey guy buy ozawa or hitomi for me:exhausted:

@ Ceewan : could u help me find some any dvds here :
Mature Woman's Ultimate Climax
The Neighbour's Wife, Nakadashi 20 Times Continuou...
Hot Springs Proprietress, Yukino
Moe Exposed

uh, i dont have full rest of them in site but i just need some dvd here first, so grateful if u have and i'm also afraid if make u guy disturb. thank.:please:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Why not ask one if us to buy them for you and send then out? I'm sure some of us would do it for a finders fee.

tommysmith

Oct 4, 2009
ah, actually my aunt and friend's sister were visited japan last some month ago, but i cant ask them abt that...i'm not older to ask abt that, it's not abt money, i cant buy 1,2 dvd i like, but it a hard thing to ask :exhausted:
anyway if s/o can help me, i'm so impress, if not, it ok :)

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Missing English = Missed the point

Oct 6, 2007
if it's not about money ask aquamarine, he'll be more than willing to buy the dvds and send them out to you, assuming you pay him first. He's been on these forums for a long time and is extremely active so I'm sure he's trustworthy.