Jav video indentification help (I DO NOT have the video :( )

DreMiller

Jul 28, 2009
Hi guys,

First off I wanna say wonderful site as always, ive been a long time member and always appreciated it.

Unfortunately, i have a nagging issue thats been bugging me for WEEKS. I am looking for a jav title I once watched years ago but cannot find anymore. Ive looked and looked for WEEKS on my own but cannot find it. I figure if anybody has an idea its someone from here so any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

I can only go by descriptions of what I remember but ill do my best to be clear about it.

I am looking for a video or movie where a Japanese woman, who I THINK was a female investigator or detective restraint by ropes and a kingpin or old business man was talking to her while angry.

Now this is very similar to the female investigator SHKD and DXMG films and COULD very well be one of them, in fact I think the old business man scolding the woman was the same actor in one of the DXMG films, but ive searched and searched to no avail.

The major difference I found in this one vs. the other SHKD and DXMG films in the restraint woman was wearing blue jeans and the old business man even tugs on her jeans at one point and scolds her. When her jeans are stripped she is wearing black booty shorts, still restraint. Also I believe she was sitting down in a kneeling position, not standing up while restraint.

Im really sorry but thats the best I can do. I really need this video its all i can think about and its DRIVING ME CRAZY. Does anyone here have any idea of where this clip could be from?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, you guys are my last hope, thank you much in advance!