has Ayumi Shinoda (formerly Ikeda Miwako) ever done uncensored?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mightyeel

Jan 17, 2011
I hope she only had a good time in Europe :) , but - please - no movies. :( I'm part of that fraction who wants JAV with Japanese actors and Japanese surroundings. No Europeans, no Europe, nothing whatever not-Japanese. (Also I'm not a Japanese, even not Asian).

If she would be 3 times a year in Europe it would be great. :)
For the most part I agree with your sentiments...keep JAV Japanese...but as the saying goes "variety is the spice of life"...it keeps things interesting. Oh and ding73ding if any person thinks that Europe, with all its diverse beauty and history, is "totally ho-hum", well I think that would be a totally uninspired, apathetic individual.

Reactions: CodeGeek

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
View attachment 369627

is she the one at a younger age?
I'm not 100% sure, but it doesn't look like her at all (to me).

For the most part I agree with your sentiments...keep JAV Japanese...but as the saying goes "variety is the spice of life"...it keeps things interesting. Oh and ding73ding if any person thinks that Europe, with all its diverse beauty and history, is "totally ho-hum", well I think that would be a totally uninspired, apathetic individual.

ho-hum
UK: həʊˈhʌm, US: hoʊ-

an expression used when someone is bored, or when they accept that something unpleasant cannot be stopped from happening: So I need to do it all again. Ho-hum.

boring or ordinary

Boring; not interesting or novel.
She wore ho-hum clothes, but practical ones.
Look at all this paperwork. Ho-hum!

Agree with mightyeel. I don't think that Europe is ho-hum at all. :) Or maybe you should explain why you think so. ;)

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
if any person thinks that Europe, with all its diverse beauty and history, is "totally ho-hum", well I think that would be a totally uninspired, apathetic individual.

Well of course Europe isn't ho-hum. I love Europe I was just back from the Netherlands myself. I just mean for a Japanese with a good income, Europe trip is pretty basic, not something to get excited about.

Reactions: CodeGeek

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Well of course Europe isn't ho-hum. I love Europe I was just back from the Netherlands myself. I just mean for a Japanese with a good income, Europe trip is pretty basic, not something to get excited about.
Still I hope they're excited as people should be excited about any trip abroad they do - regardless of the destination. :)

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007
this is what i'm talking about... BBC is in the house Yooo!!!

Attachments

• dandy_414.jpg
    dandy_414.jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 132

JRndmPrnUsr

Average-sized Member
May 24, 2014

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
The Google translation:
Code:
Shinoda History March 6 (Friday) 22:00 to 2:00 held

Performer
    : Shinoda History
Remark Room
    : 200 points / minute
Room Voyeurism
    : 200 points / minute

«Provocation in the sweet voice! Transcendence I cup Yoshijuku woman appeared! »

[Word from actress]
Everyone, Long time no see! Shinoda is Ayumi ♪
Last chat was would come and also that of the was popular!
You and the day we are going to Moriagaro to H while talk fun!
Since I'll try hard cheer Thank you ♪

[Event time schedule]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Part 1] 22:00 to 23:45
History Shinoda's with breasts I cup ... And ultra-sensitive body!
Even while talking to embarrassed a neat system, makeover ♪ to Nasty de M married woman when come to gradually excitement
In sweet voice, gasping spree Ayumi the please do not miss it ♪

[Part 2] midnight 0:00 - midnight 2:00
In I cup Yawarachichi and Muchimuchi hip nasty silliness, makes aroused your excitement ♪
Pawl has become ineffective, Ayumi is a radical scrounge become leering look ...!
Leave the desire, please relish The whom to devour the flesh ♪

※ chat content and settings during the event is part fiction
※ There is a case where some men appeared during the event
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hm, seems it isn't for free. There is something about points.

chaisejaune

Sep 14, 2015
I came across her last year. And since then I'm a huge fan of her. She is one of my favourites. :) I wish I had a gf like her. :D ;)

Would be nice if someone has more information about that time between 2010 and 2014. :)
Uncensored movies? I have to admit I never especially looked for it.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=actress/id=1025503/
http://sougouwiki.com/d/%bc%c4%c5%c4%a4%a2%a4%e6%a4%df

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=zuko061/

View attachment 361598

who is the girl sitting in the middle ?
it's ok i find it it's risa kasumi.

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I almost can't believe considering my original question was 9 months ago, that there's eventually a satisfactory answer. AWESOME!

So far on caribbeancom.com there's no announcement yet, but I found the "news" on a reliable Taiwanese AV news/forum. So I shall wait patiently. If anyone spots it before I do, please keep us updated.

Let's wish she will follow the footsteps of Yui Hatano and Ai Uehara and simultaneously maintain both the censored and uncensored AV career.

Good luck! Oh someone of you may remember I was never a big fan of her face well I will change my mind if she would make a lot of uncensored vids. Especially anal and/or DP uncensored. Yeehaa!

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
just found out this morning Ayumi Shinoda finally did uncenssored too

hope more uncenssored will coming from her ;)

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
AWESOME it's a full DVD release. Yes she deserves it. IMHO the DVD releases are more polished than the hour-long (or sub-hour) online-only uncensored vids.

Catwalk Poison's production value is up there with censored DVDs.

Do we know the release date?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
AWESOME it's a full DVD release. Yes she deserves it. IMHO the DVD releases are more polished than the hour-long (or sub-hour) online-only uncensored vids.

Catwalk Poison's production value is up there with censored DVDs.

Do we know the release date?
Here you go: http://www.aventertainments.com/product_lists.aspx?product_id=95530&languageid=1&dept_id=29
Release Date: 12/1/2015 (Coming Soon)
Maybe someone can post a link or torrent here when it's out. :D

EDIT: There is a also a small clip / teaser of it.

Reactions: ding73ding