Hana Himesaki: 2021 JAV Star of the Year

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

francislusty

Apr 2, 2014
I've seen couple of her movies, and I really like her. I love her looks, and I like that she appears to be having fun and enjoying what she is doing. So yeah, I'm on board with you on this one.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Like Hana, but I don't think I kept anything from her. I think my main issue is never finishes in a hot way.

My choice for the year would be Yumika Saeki. She's obviously the current deepthroat BJ queen. But her other skills like riding and doggy are great too.

Ayaka Mochizuki would be a close #2.

Reactions: intrepid8

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
She turned into my "it girl" for a moment. For me, an "it girl" is someone I obsess over, someone where I look to see what new movies they're going to make in the reservation section of the website. Or looking for their Twitter accounts online to see how many followers they are adding. I would get all movies released until she did lower-end movies. After she debuted for SOD in the barely legal series, I've noticed that they seem to be trying to debut busty loli types. They are usually more misses than hits.

Reactions: cactustop

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Seen a few. Average to me.
She turned into my "it girl" for a moment. For me, an "it girl" is someone I obsess over, someone where I look to see what new movies they're going to make in the reservation section of the website. Or looking for their Twitter accounts online to see how many followers they are adding. I would get all movies released until she did lower-end movies. After she debuted for SOD in the barely legal series, I've noticed that they seem to be trying to debut busty loli types. They are usually more misses than hits.

I agree. She also has the "chubby with big tits" type, so the most common body type for big tits (hips, legs are big too, looks like a "block"). For example, there is Ena Koume. Plus Hana looks bored most of the time. Ena is at least more expressive in her movies.

Reactions: seitoseitan

periph

Sep 28, 2012
too far into the chubby zone for my taste. big tits are only special if they come on a slimmer type body + pretty face, which is why Rion/Shion/Rara is special (too bad she can't act well).

Reactions: darksider59

seitoseitan

Nov 7, 2014
I followed every of her new releases and get excited every time but I can't really get into her. Ena Koume is better overall in my opinion.

Reactions: darksider59

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Pretty subjective matter... and the fact that there are so many releases provokes that I don't even watch a video if I don't see "something" that attracts me in the cover, so I think I haven't watched anything from her (I'll solve it today).

From the girls I know, Yuri Honma, Nagisa Mitsuki and Honjou Suzu are my absolute favorites.

And this is just an opinion, but since everyone has his own preferences I think that the physique of the girl shouldn't matter. It's more important how the actress takes advantage of her body and her acting skills.

Last edited:

Rapolder

Apr 21, 2021

nicejav

Nov 14, 2012
Not what I'm looking for in a JAV actress.

composite

Jul 25, 2015
She's gorgeous. Definitely has the face, body and personality. I think she's a terrific choice.