HANA HARUNA ( 春菜はな)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

HANA HARUNA IS

• FUCKING HOT!

Votes: 142 69.6%
  • VERY GOOD LOOKING

Votes: 29 14.2%
  • NOT BAD

Votes: 13 6.4%
  • NOT MY TYPE

Votes: 18 8.8%
  • AWFUL! NO WAY!

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Hana Haruna has been in JAV a couple of years, but I only discovered her last year.

I love the fact that she's just a little overweight. A wise man once said "a little extra fat can be quite attractive on a woman, if nicely distributed". And, it is well distributed on Hana Haruna.

Hana Haruna undulated, and jiggles in all the right places, and she's got an innocent, yet sultry look about her.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Hana Haruna has got a JAV with E-Body coming out next month. Here's a link to good slideshow of highlight pics.

She is so hot. I hope to see her work with Anri Okita, Yuma Asami, and Ruri Saijo.

http://www.av-e-body.com/special/new_5release/02/index.html

Just saw Hana Haruna's "E-Body" vid. FANTASTIC!

Hana Haruna just goes off in every scene. After getting a facial, she sucks her male performers for even more. Great scenes of her getting banged from behind too.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Oooh...I am looking forward to this one. Hana Haruna's best JAVs are ones that just have her getting fucked silly.

Freshon

May 24, 2010
Thank , and she is really really really HOT woman to be watch .

wish if i could have a torrent PACK for her .

Mar 28, 2008
OP, I dont like how u used the word overweight to describe her. You should have just said she has meat in the right places and kept that word far away as possible. Overweight is a horrible word. But I will let it slide.......

Ive been following Hana Haruna ever since she transitioned into AV. And as time goes by, her body keeps getting even better. Whatever she is doing, she should keep on doing it. I dread the day someone calls her chunky and she starts to exercise and diet because of it.

Anyways, onto why I posted here.

Anyone who knows about her AV will have noticed that in SOE-782, there are scenes in there that arent widescreen and the camera used for those non wide screen scenes appears to be from the early 2000's lol.

I was wondering if the DVD cover on the back or front or even the description on their site stated as to why some scenes werent widescreen.

It kinda makes me sad cause some of the best scenes in that movie were the ones that werent widescreen. :| like the Gym instructor scene.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
OP, I dont like how u used the word overweight to describe her. You should have just said she has meat in the right places and kept that word far away as possible. Overweight is a horrible word. But I will let it slide.......

Ive been following Hana Haruna ever since she transitioned into AV. And as time goes by, her body keeps getting even better. Whatever she is doing, she should keep on doing it. I dread the day someone calls her chunky and she starts to exercise and diet because of it.

Anyways, onto why I posted here.

Anyone who knows about her AV will have noticed that in SOE-782, there are scenes in there that arent widescreen and the camera used for those non wide screen scenes appears to be from the early 2000's lol.

I was wondering if the DVD cover on the back or front or even the description on their site stated as to why some scenes werent widescreen.

It kinda makes me sad cause some of the best scenes in that movie were the ones that werent widescreen. :| like the Gym instructor scene.

First, I said a little overweight , and second, I think my posts clearly show I am a fan of her body. Overweight, meat in the right places all semantics. I can appreciate a performer regardless of her weight.

Mar 28, 2008
I wasnt questioning ur love for her. Using that word is just bad in general. They are always watching....

Cool down :tea:

Can we get back to the important question at hand?

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I wasnt questioning ur love for her. Using that word is just bad in general. They are always watching....

Cool down :tea:

Can we get back to the important question at hand?

I wasn't upset. But, point taken. Semantic arguments are pointless.

More pics. Enjoy everyone.

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Hana Haruna

She has a quite superb body. Her performances always seem enthusiastic and horny. And personally I love curves. She certainly ain't chunky but for all those other curvy JAV goddesses, bring them all to me please!

Mar 28, 2008
Is everyone gay? How is this thread not jam packed at least a few times a week or even one day?

The next release for next year January.

FLAGMAN always delivers.

Though i must say, I wish there were more scenes where shes just in a thong getting nailed. I want her tits and her tummy bare at some point of the scene. I found that they keep leaving like a shirt around her tummy for a lot of scenes shes been in lately(not all). Which I think they feel Hana has put on too much weight , but I disagree, she is getting thicker. Now dont get me wrong, theres a point to when it becomes not attractive anymore. But hana has a long long long longggggggggg ways to go before shes ever looks disgusting and frankly it will never happen, she would have be immobile for like a year straight. Hana Haruna is the right kind of thick, busty , big ass girl.

Basically, what im getting at is. I hope they stop doing that shirt thing around her tummy in some scenes. Unless they are doing because its hot when clothes are left on while they are getting fucked, because im a big fan of that, huge fan. I just feel though like they arent doing it for the good reason like its some s1 style pr control they are trying to do.

I just want her bare tummy and tits more when shes getting it doggy or cowgirl.

Anyways, looking forward to Jan, I LOVE ass videos.

Attachments

• snis064pl.jpg
    snis064pl.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: 2 people

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007
been too long with s1, she should be doing some other stuff like... hmmm... lemme think... 3-5 black guys maybe?