• NOT BAD

Votes: 13 6.4%
  • NOT MY TYPE

Votes: 18 8.8%
  • AWFUL! NO WAY!

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
Mar 28, 2008
been too long with s1, she should be doing some other stuff like... hmmm... lemme think... 3-5 black guys maybe?

Im glad shes with S1. Its fine if Uta kohaku does it or haruki sato or etc etc but being with S1 has prevented her from fucking monkeys and im ecstatic with that :eek:hgosh: But with that being said, being either under Ideapocket or Attackers would be nice. If i recall, Yuma asami was rocking a contract with both S1 and Alice Japan.

zackq

Mar 8, 2007
I have been a big fan of this beauty since her nonnude vids.
Would love to see her do some fullback satin panty fetish,
that would make my blood boil over.
was a little bummed when she started jav, only cause
I liked the nonnude tease more.
also like momoka okada & miyabi isshiki.

Mar 28, 2008
I have been a big fan of this beauty since her nonnude vids.
Would love to see her do some fullback satin panty fetish,
that would make my blood boil over.
was a little bummed when she started jav, only cause
I liked the nonnude tease more.
also like momoka okada & miyabi isshiki.

As a fan before she did JAV, did you suspect or feel like she would be having sex on camera one of these days?

Mar 28, 2008
Was waiting for that new Snis-064 release with good quality. But for some reason, all we got was low shotty stuff. :spotlight:

I dont understand how hav determines what they get and what they dont. But they seemed to have gotten every single new S1 release but that.

:spotlight: Guess i will wait for someone to upload Snis-064 in good quality later on.

*cries*

Last edited by a moderator:

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007
snis079pl.jpg

OK Shinigamie, you see this (SNIS-079) will become a regular S1 movie with regular performance (TIA)

we see this that now they are start doing the "black-dick" thingy or whateva u may call that...

so as we see that this will be a regular series for S1 in the future and as a regular series, each performance will do the same theme movie (if u know what I mean)

like everyone in S1 will do the movie with ice cream theme, bath theme, teacher theme, secret agents theme or ... HAHAHAHA

so who will be the next doing the theme like SNIS-079???

HANA U R NEXT!!! (maybe not next month but in the future? YES!)

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
SO WHAT !!! Hana Haruna will not do such a thing.

And neither will Saki Okuda :kiddy:

So what if she did? I can't think of any reason, other than being a horrible racist, that anyone would be bothered by their favorite JAV idol having sex with black men. If you have another reason please let us know. Of course, since you have referred to this as being sex with "monkeys," everyone already knows you are a racist.