Guys I don't mean to cause mass hysteria but Anri Okita may be retiring ;_;

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yes, its been established in multiple interviews. For every movie a JAV girl makes their income goes in a slow decline until it baselines. I dont know the numbers exactly. When it baselines is usually when JAV girls retire. They either fully retire or go work for the sex industry. Some JAV stars come back because their leave of absence sort of restarted their pay grade.

Lots of JAV girls are coming back because the soapland/sex industry is taking a huge hit from the recession.

yes its make sense

more girls make comeback could mean hmore difficult to make money from other bussiness

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I can only echo
BDrake- have downloaded so many of her titles, only to toss away after looking at them. Great looking woman, but every movie is like the previous one- maybe the director's fault...

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I just read it from Moodyz website, if that is her retirement / final AV its mean we loose another hot big boobs girl :(

yup Maika, Arisa Misato, Ai Uehara, Ayu Sakurai and more others are get retire

so we expecting a lot of new comers and maybe some comeback from retirement will fill the empty slot ;)

Just did a research about Arisa Misato's retirement and indeed. That's too bad. I will have to find another short girl with big boobs.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I'm not a huge fan of Anri Okita, partly her tits are a bit too huge, partly her look and persona is slight too much in-your-face. Check out her latest cover:

MIDE-324.jpg
Isn't that so much sweeter than her usual presentation? Dialed down the makeup 10 times and she's really lovely big tits-and-ass sex goddess.

Interesting to read the economy of JAV retirements. Seeing her in interviews and other outlets, I feel pretty sure she's not done with sex videos yet. Hopefully the "retirement" won't last more than 12 months. Maybe she can change her name? Just a suggestion...

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Just did a research about Arisa Misato's retirement and indeed. That's too bad. I will have to find another short girl with big boobs.

yes its a bit shock when we see many of popular AV acresses get retired at the same time, hope new comers will rise and replace their spot

how about Asahi Mizuno ?

Interesting to read the economy of JAV retirements. Seeing her in interviews and other outlets, I feel pretty sure she's not done with sex videos yet. Hopefully the "retirement" won't last more than 12 months. Maybe she can change her name? Just a suggestion...

based on latest trend, I think high possibility she will make a comeback use different name or still using Anri Okita

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Her tits are too saggy. Give me smaller, shapely tits any day.
For me, it's her ass, too big for me. Also her face is getting too plastic compared to her debut. Her boobs are big and well shaped but it's not the first thing I look when I'm looking for JAV actresses :)

yes its a bit shock when we see many of popular AV acresses get retired at the same time, hope new comers will rise and replace their spot

how about Asahi Mizuno ?

I had some movies of her. I remember one with Hirose Nanami. But I noticed she was a "big" girl like Anri, with big hips (still cuter than Anri in my opinion). Apparently, according to a tweet from last year, she was on diet lol so I might check her new stuff.
Since I read about Arisa Misato's retirement, I searched for a new short girl with big boobs and I found Kawaoto Kurumi :) (I will post a pic of her in the fav jav actresses thread).

Reactions: Supmop

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015

how about Asahi Mizuno ?

based on latest trend, I think high possibility she will make a comeback use different name or still using Anri Okita
IMO 'retirement and return' is the new JAV business model.

Last edited:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012

I don't she's a high profile girl, she's keeping her name no matter what and at best she might comeback for like one big movie in a few years, then go back to what she was doing before

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
yes

might be
i think someone like Anri would have very little reason to come back, she will get jobs doing a bunch of things(photoshoots, appearances, b-movies, etc), and already is a fairly big social media presence. I mean she might not be as big as she was in JAV but she won't be struggling to make a living

natsuxdragon

Jul 21, 2013
For me, it's her ass, too big for me. Also her face is getting too plastic compared to her debut. Her boobs are big and well shaped but it's not the first thing I look when I'm looking for JAV actresses :)

I had some movies of her. I remember one with Hirose Nanami. But I noticed she was a "big" girl like Anri, with big hips (still cuter than Anri in my opinion). Apparently, according to a tweet from last year, she was on diet lol so I might check her new stuff.
Since I read about Arisa Misato's retirement, I searched for a new short girl with big boobs and I found Kawaoto Kurumi :) (I will post a pic of her in the fav jav actresses thread).
What did she look like before?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
i think someone like Anri would have very little reason to come back, she will get jobs doing a bunch of things(photoshoots, appearances, b-movies, etc), and already is a fairly big social media presence. I mean she might not be as big as she was in JAV but she won't be struggling to make a living

yes I agree

global economy crisis has made some ex JAV actresses comeback to perform again, but many others like Maria Ozawa still can survive outside

basicaly its depend on how they can make income right ? for them who find its difficult to get money from other works or don't get partner that support them will comeback