Guys caught cheating by Girlfriends/Wives

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
That is really interesting. DANDY-242 is just on of these the-doctor-examines-the-girlfriend/wife/whatever. So it isn't really worthy to mention. One of a thousands of that kind. But as abadguy87 stated: At the end of one of the scene the boyfriend/husband/whatever is getting a special treatment from the nurse while his girl got one from the doctor. I watched many of these movies (I mean of that category or genre), but I never saw that. Would be nice to have more of these movies. Not necessarily with that doctor thing, but in general. Could also be a massage or anything else. :D

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
There are some movies in which the woman gets a "special" massage from the masseur. The guy knows about it and watches it while getting a "special" treatment from the masseuse. The girl doesn't know it and the guy doesn't get caught because he is back on his side of the room before her massage is finished. But this one here is different. :)

abadguy87

Mar 8, 2015
There are some movies in which the woman gets a "special" massage from the masseur. The guy knows about it and watches it while getting a "special" treatment from the masseuse. The girl doesn't know it and the guy doesn't get caught because he is back on his side of the room before her massage is finished. But this one here is different. :)

well if he doesn't get caught it's not really what I was talking about. It would be great to find some other scene where the guy gets caught by his girlfriend. The dandy scene it's even funnier because she's the one who's been cheating and when it's his turn to get "examinated" he gets caught and the girl leaves angry. brilliant.

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
Great scene and great theme! Also thanks for the clip, the awkward silence at the end between the guy and the nurse goes on forever! lol

Interrupted sex, especially at orgasm, is a great, dirty theme that I like too. There's a nice scene in a public pool in the classic movie "Eruption" with John Holmes that I've adored for years (it's not a "caught cheating" theme, just "interupted by a stranger", but still hot as hell).

I'll have a think about this theme, see if I can come up with anything. It's true, the JAV producers should read forums like these to get more, better ideas for their already-great movies!