SVDVD-495 Various Actresses: Revenge On The Cheating Wives

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
NOTES:
This film is about a series of young wives who cheat on their husbands and pay the consequences. I love it, it's about time they made a movie about this. Husbands suspect their wives are cheating on them, so they go to a detective agency with a twist. They set up hidden video cameras where the husband thinks the cheating is going on, in their own homes and beds. Sure enough, they catch them on film. But here's the twist: the agency has several thugs who catch the cheating wife in the act, then chase away or force their lover to watch while they take turns making the wife suck and fuck them. That'll teach them. The last one is particularly good, where the husband catches his wife with one of his employees. He fires the employee, then the thugs force him to watch them fuck his lover, while the husband pours himself a glass of wine, and watches the action. Then, at the end, he pours the rest of the wine over her cheating face.

The one in the dark colored sofa with the bergundy colored bra is Matsumoto Mei. Don't know the others. Also, it was been watermark cleaned, the cut off lettering is the translation.

Cheating Wives svdvd-495.jpg Cheating Wives svdvd-495-1.jpg

Attachments

• svdvd495HN.torrent
    48.6 KB · Views: 9,093

love-mibimibi

伝説のチェリーボーイ
Jun 23, 2010
Impressive :frown:

Zinke

Nov 28, 2016
Just love it.
At last a JAV where the husband/boyfriend don't loose his face or is the looser but instead is the one that goes out with his head high instead of his wife/girlfriend.
I'm looking for similare JAV movies like this SVDVD-495.
I have so far found.
MCSR-241 and NTR-017 that is also something in my taste.
Is there anyone that can help me with that?