Gonzo to go Hentai?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
agreed to what reingiolt said, what about valkyrie ++, has someone seen new info about a 2nd release already?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Considering the poorer health of the hentai industry compared with the anime industry, this seems like a foolish move to me if it is true. Gonzo is hardly the strongest of the anime companies and I think they will have little to offer hentai fans whose wallets are already stretched thin by a cornucopia of high-quality magazines, manga, anime, doujinshi, doujinsoft, and other items.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I do have nothing against for ex Kaname Chidori from FMP in a hentai...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
? u hate chidori? why? rooting for tessa?

In ep 2 (I think) of the 1st raid in the hijacked plane there is a scene with Chidori where (in my opinion) the best drawn / sexiest knee in anime ever is to be seen...

Tessa is o.k. too, both of them would be best...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
knee? ah red's fetish finally revealed :evillaugh: i should have known just by looking at ur avy hehe just making sure that's Natsuki ryt?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

calimike

Jun 26, 2008
8ef4fdab.jpg

Anime Nation translating this... Gonzo animator, claims that, as a “last resort,” Gonzo is developing an adult anime production.
Reportedly the studio’s “dame dame staff” (”no good staff”) will be assigned to work on the project.

No way, I don't think Japanese fans are happy with Gonzo to produce Hentai Anime.

Futa*Demon

Hentai General
Aug 22, 2008
OMFG this is great! Gonzo makes some really good anime with the money and resources they have they could make some of the greatest hentai ever I wonder what kind!?!?

So excited!^^

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Did anyone already see something of this?

Although I have included 最後の手段 in my searches for new releases since some time I did not find anything yet.

Cloud187

Banned
Feb 27, 2007
do not count on them doing bad they are taking the loli route XD which i consider cheating because everyone will buy loli stuff.... lol.