Inju Dai Toshi III (Beast City) 淫魔大都市

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Something that the american forgot to import on the Beast City DVD... and in some sense they were right.

"Beast City" was an interesting series (the first two eps), something reminiscent to Urotsukidoji, with a conflict between Demons and Vampires in a dark city closed from inside, for an average human being that is indeed a super-over-demon-whatever. The main heroine, a female Vampire called Mina (or Madonna sometimes ???) was really a powerful badass character like good old Amano Jyaku. And her two sidekicks were good on the humorous side.

After the second episode release, apparently something went horribly wrong with the production. The third episode came 18 months later (!), and now that we can look at it, that's a big disappointment. The animation/graphics went down to the doujin anime level, the story has still some interesting situations, far from modern gonzo hentai, but it looks so messy that you can't enjoy it. The fact that you don't understand the dialogue is not an advantage of course.

Watch it to see how to ruin a promising series. It HAS a conclusion now, but it looks utterly stupid. :frozen:

AVI format, 640x480, 415 MB, 41mn41, censored

Attachments

• [Akiba-Online] Inju Dai Toshi III.torrent
    16.9 KB · Views: 2,299
Last edited by a moderator:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
So the screenshots I once posted were correct...

The fate of a series, just like happened with Masquerade II or Hatsu Inu II, the first series is selling well, so let´s make more of it, but it must be cheap... (...the manager said...)...

Or like The Urotsuki (New Saga)...

at least you have chosen a pic from the 1st two episodes for your avatar...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
So the screenshots I once posted were correct...

The fate of a series, just like happened with Masquerade II or Hatsu Inu II, the first series is selling well, so let´s make more of it, but it must be cheap... (...the manager said...)...

Or like The Urotsuki (New Saga)...

at least you have chosen a pic from the 1st two episodes for your avatar...

Mina-san FTW ! :chinesenewyearm:

You're right, except that this episode was obviously expected after the end of episode 2. The guy who did the chara design for eps 1&2 is credited here as "original character designer", he surely was on vacation at the time. :abandoned:

Reminds me also of Lunatic Night 3, which got a similar fate of non-importation in USA. It doesn't compare to the first two in quality, though this time you can bear it (and enjoy more nonsense).

Xcaliber9999

May 10, 2009
Lol ...what happened here

I thought episode 3 will be as good as the previous 2 but I was wrong the quality reduced so much just like elgringo said about the similarities with (Lunatic Night) the characters looks like chibi version but a bit bigger lol ...First 2 eps were so detailed.The animation was ok but chracter designed failed -_-

But thanks elgringo for uploading the missing ep ...with this another title is now completed ^^