Gokkun

soccha7

Mar 12, 2023
Why don't I share some of my favorites here, haven't looked over the 180 pages, hopefully they haven't all been recommended already.
I'll stick to more unique films that's not just another pretty girl sucking guys off.

Some incredible movies, thank you for sharing! Do you happen to know of any more like RKI-503 or ASW-254? I'm a huge fan of girls drinking strange/gross cum.

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
Some incredible movies, thank you for sharing! Do you happen to know of any more like RKI-503 or ASW-254? I'm a huge fan of girls drinking strange/gross cum.
I may be confused here, nothing new really. It seems that these Two title requests were sent to 1096bmu.... but you were looking for RKI-503 and ASW-254. If you are not aware I have been posting all of the ASW (Asfur) titles at the link at the end of this post. My posts start at the middle of this page: https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...kkun-zaamen-cum-covered-faces.992580/page-218 and carry on to page 226 and counting. I will be posting another 20 or so Today. I will eventually get to ASW-254, but there's tons of gokkun titles there, about 140 I would guess and several would fit into your wheelhouse. These are all recent posts so the links are good. I also have RKI-503 so even though I have been mass ul'ing the entire ASW series, maybe later today I will go get the nfo data and covers and just post this one title, I'm not making any promises but check back to that link I just gave you in a few Hours. Cheers..

Last edited:
Reactions: pogo1stick

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
I may be confused here, nothing new really. It seems that these Two title requests were sent to 1096bmu.... but you were looking for RKI-503 and ASW-254. If you are not aware I have been posting all of the ASW (Asfur) titles at the link at the end of this post. My posts start at the middle of this page: https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...kkun-zaamen-cum-covered-faces.992580/page-218 and carry on to page 226 and counting. I will be posting another 20 or so Today. I will eventually get to ASW-254, but there's tons of gokkun titles there, about 140 I would guess and several would fit into your wheelhouse. These are all recent posts so the links are good. I also have RKI-503 so even though I have been mass ul'ing the entire ASW series, maybe later today I will go get the nfo data and covers and just post this one title, I'm not making any promises but check back to that link I just gave you in a few Hours. Cheers..
Ok, Update on this, I am about to post the RKI-503 in the same link that I just mentioned. ASW 254 should be posted in about 4-5 days. I'm trying to follow order for the ASW files but I will get to it. Cheers//

soccha7

Mar 12, 2023
Ok, Update on this, I am about to post the RKI-503 in the same link that I just mentioned. ASW 254 should be posted in about 4-5 days. I'm trying to follow order for the ASW files but I will get to it. Cheers//
Sorry for the confusion - I was replying to a post from a few pages ago from 1096bimu. No need to upload anything on my account, but I appreciate it!

kentatt

Nov 23, 2021
Any chance you can find ASW-305 ?

Currant

May 6, 2014
Does anybody know if Tachibana Mary ever did a gokkun scene?

Wish there was a way to search this and find out

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
Does anybody know if Tachibana Mary ever did a gokkun scene?

Wish there was a way to search this and find out
I did a little research and did not find anything resembling gokkun for her. I've come to a conclusion with big-titted idols. There seems to be a pattern with idols and what sort of scenes they do. I'm figuring it is based on their popularity. Typically, all though there are exceptions, the idol starts out pretty tame then over time descends into more and more 'adventurous' scenes. Somewhere in the middle of their careers is when you start to see sawllow/gokkun type titles. Now, when it comes to big-titted idols, they have a sellable asset for the duration of their carreers and to a very large degree (please excuse the terrible pun) but because they have those boobs they can just do specialty big-boob flicks for the duration of their career and there will always be interest. You can wade through Hundreds or even Thousands of Big-Boob actress` titles and not see a single gokkun title. Thankfully there's a few exceptions but unfortunately Tachibana Mary does not seem to be on of them. The closed thing I found is a Comp vid focusing on deepthroat called AGEMIX-311 and AGEMIX-310 looks like it may be promising but as for gokkun, I think that you may be out of luck on that. Sorry.

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
Can someone tell me if there is a specifc thread to request identification. I'm finding that a lot of the fc2-ppv vids I would like to track down more of their vids but there's no identification at all. For example: FC2-PPV-1877831 The translation seems to imply that she did an earlier shoot and hopefully some later vids too. Here's a picture: Screenshot 2024-05-07 192857.png The video can be found at : https://njav.tv/en/v/fc2-ppv-1877831 Anyone that can identify her or the earlier title that would be cool and also some direction about a specific ID thread. Thanks in advance.... Oh, one more little tidbit. I don't know if any of you are keeping track of my ASW posts starting about https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...kkun-zaamen-cum-covered-faces.992580/page-219 and carrying on to about 223. I will be taking a little break because I'm getting close to moving. I'll pick up when I get back, next series will be the KSKnights-Visual titles. Cheers all and again thanks for any help you can offer with the identification.

Reactions: Situxul and sincity

smallbird

Mar 7, 2019
Can someone tell me if there is a specifc thread to request identification. I'm finding that a lot of the fc2-ppv vids I would like to track down more of their vids but there's no identification at all. For example: FC2-PPV-1877831 The translation seems to imply that she did an earlier shoot and hopefully some later vids too. Here's a picture: View attachment 3480722 The video can be found at : https://njav.tv/en/v/fc2-ppv-1877831 Anyone that can identify her or the earlier title that would be cool and also some direction about a specific ID thread. Thanks in advance.... Oh, one more little tidbit. I don't know if any of you are keeping track of my ASW posts starting about https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...kkun-zaamen-cum-covered-faces.992580/page-219 and carrying on to about 223. I will be taking a little break because I'm getting close to moving. I'll pick up when I get back, next series will be the KSKnights-Visual titles. Cheers all and again thanks for any help you can offer with the identification.
Name is Hinano Kamisaka. The previous gokkun vid she did with those guys is fc2-ppv-1646996.

This site is good for finding FC2 identification: https://db.msin.jp/page/movie?id=1249763

Reactions: Situxul and DScott

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
Name is Hinano Kamisaka. The previous gokkun vid she did with those guys is fc2-ppv-1646996.

This site is good for finding FC2 identification: https://db.msin.jp/page/movie?id=1249763
You're amazing smallbird. Thank you. The link that you provided unfortunately I could not transalte. I have a Google translate app installed but it just kept giving me an error saying "could not translate". That said I really appreciate your help. If I can do anything for you please let me know. Cheers.

Last edited:

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
Shout out to all: Does anyone understand the rational of the producers of the fc2-ppv videos to not supply names or any referance point at all? To me it seems crazy to not use the names but maybe I'm missing the point. IF anyone has insight into this that would be just super-duper. Thanks.

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
You're amazing smallbird. Thank you. The link that you provided unfortunately I could not transalte. I have a Google translate app installed but it just kept giving me an error saying "could not translate". That said I really appreciate your help. If I can do anything for you please let me know. Cheers.
Just a little update Smallbird. I did some goofing around, I use Mozilla generally with a add-on translation ap. Usually it's ok for my purposes but it completely failed with the link that you sent to me. After some fiddling I decided to try the link in Chrome and ba-boom it translated it fine. I was then able to determine what I was looking at and now I can use Mozilla and just seek out the code name. That's a great great site sir. I was able to find a bunch of other fc2 titles to search out so, bottom line, you've been very helpful to me and if I can do anything for you just ask. Thanks again..

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
Funny you would post this. Last night I was trying to post in the "identify" section and kinda blew it because I posted in one of SamKooks 'rules' posts. I was trying to identify the girl in FC2-PPV-3152934 Who is also an enthusiastic swallower. YOu can find the vid at https://missav.com/dm13/en/fc2-ppv-3152934 Those FC2-PPV files are really hit and miss if you're after gokkun the the one that I just put the link for is really cute and definately has no issues with swallowing. I've looked all over the net to try to figure out who she is but all of the sites list her as amateur, which I don't buy, but dang I would love to know her name.. In any case, thanks for the post, I've dl'd the vid.. I really love videos like these where the girls are all giggly and laughing or smiling while they swallow. If anyone knows of a good keyword(s) to search for these types of vids, or even better any good titles that fit that theme that would be very cool, CheersView attachment 3473459
good title, director did a good job the boys gave her heavy loads

randyff

Jul 11, 2019
Some promising and what appears to be newer content from a source called Spermagic here:

Reactions: gapedi

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
I was doing some organizing and found an ASW file with Hamasaki Mao. My slightly quirky memory said that someone on the board was looking for a Hamasaki Mao gokkun title. IF someone is after that, I'm moving in the next Week or Two but I'll get that ul'd when I get back in business. The code for this movie is ASW-199. Cheers.