Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
Just guessing, it might be ISSP-001 (https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliajhsq), judging by the video description on https://jav101.shop/ja/videos8/issp-001/.

If you have the full video, please check if the cover image matches any of the scenes.

FYI, similar releases by the same label that matched your description.

ABCD-001 https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlibri2q

ISPD-002 https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlibt37u

ISPD-003 https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlibt764

ISPD-004 https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlib3dze
You sir are a better sleuth than I. That is exactly the vid. I did a search of my own system and did not find it so perhaps it is one of those re-named jobs or I don't in fact have it afterall. I was able to find a copy of ispd .002 but 3 and 4 are eluding me. ISSP-001 and ABCD-001, which seems to be the right one, I cannot find although I have found a few anthology/type videos on torrents so that may bear fruit. I'm not hopeful about that tho. All that said, you're a hero. You got this mystery solved and I once again really appreciate it.

Reactions: krack

krack

Apr 6, 2007
You sir are a better sleuth than I. That is exactly the vid. I did a search of my own system and did not find it so perhaps it is one of those re-named jobs or I don't in fact have it afterall. I was able to find a copy of ispd .002 but 3 and 4 are eluding me. ISSP-001 and ABCD-001, which seems to be the right one, I cannot find although I have found a few anthology/type videos on torrents so that may bear fruit. I'm not hopeful about that tho. All that said, you're a hero. You got this mystery solved and I once again really appreciate it.
Glad that it helped. Did a search on bukkake circle and a few more came up. Hope you like these as well.

ABCT-101 Bukkake Circle COLLECTORs BOX VOL.1 Blue Sky
ISPD-005 Bukkake Circle Yuki Manami Blue Sky
ISPD-006 Bukkake Circle Yukaritsuki Management Sail Blue Sky
ISPD-007 Sayaka Hagiwara Bukkake Circle Aozora
ISPT-008 Bukkake Circle Marina Kyono Blue Sky
NHDT-864 Bukkake Circle New Blue Sky

Reactions: DScott

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
Glad that it helped. Did a search on bukkake circle and a few more came up. Hope you like these as well.

Thanks again for these, I've found a couple but I found a little stash of her vids online under the name Riho Yutzuki, not the one I'm after sadly but a few others.. I really appreciate your help Krack. If there's anything you're after, when I'm done rearranging my files I will be happy to accomodate any request that I can and ul to filejoker for you,,, Once again , many many thanks.

Reactions: krack

Japancum

Sep 28, 2015

I don't think it's part of the same series, there is a pretty hot "bukkake circle" last scene in NHDT-469

Screenshot 2024-03-13 054754.jpg

Reactions: DScott and krack

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
I don't think it's part of the same series, there is a pretty hot "bukkake circle" last scene in NHDT-469

View attachment 3448492
Thanks for the suggestion here Japancum/ While searching for the other vid I found this, as a clip, on one of the tube sites. It is pretty difficult to find these 'bukkake circle under blue sky' vids. I found ...002 and ...004 but the rest, including the one that I am after with riho yutzuki/yuduki, along with several others that Krack kindly found titles for me, but my various searches have proven fruitless. Krack had given me a link to a Japanese site but , maybe because of a regional block, I couldn't find any actual links to videos. Ultimately though, I'm not going to die if I don't find those vids, I have a pretty extensive collection, most of which I have never even opened, so I am extremely grateful for the help both you and especially Krack have offered. To have found her name as well as a bunch of other titles of hers is more than I could have hoped for. If there's anything at all that I can do for either of you, just ask. THanks again..

Japancum

Sep 28, 2015
These are the download/streaming links for the bukkake circle titles that I have found:

ISPD-002 Bukkake Circle Cute Haruka Aozora (Rapidgator)
ISPD-003 Bukkake Circle Sawamura Yukari Aozora (Rapidgator)
ISPD-004 Bukkake Circle Aoyama Walnut Blue Sky (Rapidgator)
ISPD-005 Bukkake Circle Yuki Manami Blue Sky (Rapidgator)
ISPD-006 Bukkake Circle Yukaritsuki Management Sail Blue Sky (Rapidgator)
NHDT-864 Bukkake Circle New Blue Sky - Mimi Asuka (stream)
NHDT-469 Petit Naked VOL.8 Riko Tachibana (stream)

I'm still missing these titles, hope someone can upload these:

ISSP-001 Circle Four Hours Bukkake Blue Sky
ABCD-001 Shinobu Kasagi Bukkake Circle Aozora

Cheers!

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
These are the download/streaming links for the bukkake circle titles that I have found:

ISPD-002 Bukkake Circle Cute Haruka Aozora (Rapidgator)
ISPD-003 Bukkake Circle Sawamura Yukari Aozora (Rapidgator)
ISPD-004 Bukkake Circle Aoyama Walnut Blue Sky (Rapidgator)
ISPD-005 Bukkake Circle Yuki Manami Blue Sky (Rapidgator)
ISPD-006 Bukkake Circle Yukaritsuki Management Sail Blue Sky (Rapidgator)
NHDT-864 Bukkake Circle New Blue Sky - Mimi Asuka (stream)
NHDT-469 Petit Naked VOL.8 Riko Tachibana (stream)

I'm still missing these titles, hope someone can upload these:

ISSP-001 Circle Four Hours Bukkake Blue Sky
ABCD-001 Shinobu Kasagi Bukkake Circle Aozora

Cheers!

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
Hiya Japancum. Re. abcd-001. I have, more or less, a copy of this vid. Here is the catch though. I don't know where I acquired it and my copy is 56 Minutes while the original, according to Javlibrary, is 90 Minutes. My copy seems to have all the misc. scenes cut out but all of the 'important' ones are intact. If you're looking for the complete vid then I unfortunately can't help you but if you want what I have please let me know and I'll try and upload it to the cloud for you. I had a few problems the last time that I tried to upload a file for you cats but one way or another I will get it to you if you want it. Cheers. Oh, the file name I have for the file is, ABCD-001, Bukkake Circle 1 SHINOBU KASAGI BUKKAKE CIRCLE AOZORA Update, I just found what I have at: https://www.bbwtubesexy.com/?viewkey=gIfMamKTZXL&category=69

Last edited:
Reactions: Japancum

Japancum

Sep 28, 2015
Hiya Japancum. Re. abcd-001. I have, more or less, a copy of this vid. Here is the catch though. I don't know where I acquired it and my copy is 56 Minutes while the original, according to Javlibrary, is 90 Minutes. My copy seems to have all the misc. scenes cut out but all of the 'important' ones are intact. If you're looking for the complete vid then I unfortunately can't help you but if you want what I have please let me know and I'll try and upload it to the cloud for you. I had a few problems the last time that I tried to upload a file for you cats but one way or another I will get it to you if you want it. Cheers. Oh, the file name I have for the file is, ABCD-001, Bukkake Circle 1 SHINOBU KASAGI BUKKAKE CIRCLE AOZORA Update, I just found what I have at: https://www.bbwtubesexy.com/?viewkey=gIfMamKTZXL&category=69
Thanks for this. Added to my collection. Weird about the 90 minutes running time, all the scenes that appear in the cover is in the 1 hour video in your link.

karlynslight

Apr 7, 2024
First post, been lurking here for a while. Can anyone recommend some mature gokkun titles/actresses? I like RCTD-510 with Harutani Miu and also JS-47 with Marina Matsumoto.

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
Thanks for this. Added to my collection. Weird about the 90 minutes running time, all the scenes that appear in the cover is in the 1 hour video in your link.
Yeah, glad to help. It seems that the time-differance is simply an error on JavLibrary becuse if you watch it there is no apparant cut-scenes missing. I'm pretty sure that, given your cover data info, that we have the full vid. I just started a free download from nitroflare of this file... I know , I know, but I will not give that site a dime and prefer rapidgator by far. Once I get my own files ogranized and then hopefully manage to get all the needed data that Akiba-Online requires as well as Filejokers criteria met, then I'll be doing a vass upload, I'll pop in when I have that sorted out but it would be good to have some requests from the members to see if I can accomodate a few of you cats. If the RapidShare file actually completes, rarely does from that site but since it is only about 350 meg, maybe. IF it's better quality, I'll let you know. All right, too much babble.. Stay loose and again, thank you for all of your supplied links, I have downloaded all that you made available. Cheers.

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
First post, been lurking here for a while. Can anyone recommend some mature gokkun titles/actresses? I like RCTD-510 with Harutani Miu and also JS-47 with Marina Matsumoto.
There are a lot of older JAV stars that started out fairly young but have been in the biz many years. Shinoda Yu comes to mind. It really depends upon your wheelhouse. It's not really my thing but on the other hand sometimes they are more enthusiastic so there's that. Since I don't really have any good ideas, have you looked at javlibrary.com? If you register, doesn't cost anyting to register, but if you do you can do a basic search for a name or particular kink, If you want to get more creative, go to the "advanced search" link and if you just want a basic search of the site you can just type say "mature" or something like that, if you go to the bottom of the page and click"Combined search" you can now searcj for 2 differant criteria, like "Mature" and "Gangbang".etc. There's many ways to get creative with your search but I'm sure that you will find pleanty of covers/titles that fit into your wheelhouse. Not the best info I know but I hope that will get you moving in the right direction. Cheers.

Reactions: karlynslight

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
Ok, this question is directed at the Mods. Some of you may know that I'm re-organizing my collection (about 40TB/+30K files) with the intent to upload whatever is wanted within the forums. I've just been reading the Banned/do not post lists and due to the extreme volume of my files it will be difficult to meet these posting criteria. For example, I have a few Zenra files, none are complete videos that I can remember but I have them within my SOD folder because I only have a few and they do not merit a seperate folder and have a similar vibe to many SOD titles. IN any case perhaps Zenra won't be too dificult to isolate but some of the other banned titles will be nearly impossible for me to isolate. What I'm thinking is when I'm organized I'll send you guys a snaptohtml file and then you can browse my files and tell me what not to ul.. Will that plan work for you?

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
Yeah, glad to help. It seems that the time-differance is simply an error on JavLibrary becuse if you watch it there is no apparant cut-scenes missing. I'm pretty sure that, given your cover data info, that we have the full vid. I just started a free download from nitroflare of this file... I know , I know, but I will not give that site a dime and prefer rapidgator by far. Once I get my own files ogranized and then hopefully manage to get all the needed data that Akiba-Online requires as well as Filejokers criteria met, then I'll be doing a vass upload, I'll pop in when I have that sorted out but it would be good to have some requests from the members to see if I can accomodate a few of you cats. If the RapidShare file actually completes, rarely does from that site but since it is only about 350 meg, maybe. IF it's better quality, I'll let you know. All right, too much babble.. Stay loose and again, thank you for all of your supplied links, I have downloaded all that you made available. Cheers.
Ok, update on the file on Nitroflare. The link on Javlibrary claims to be, https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlibri2q but in actuality it is, https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliadatm which seems to be a gravure-type vid so I think we're stuck with what we have. I'll update you if I find a better version or some of the other titles that you were lookiing for.

karlynslight

Apr 7, 2024
There are a lot of older JAV stars that started out fairly young but have been in the biz many years. Shinoda Yu comes to mind. It really depends upon your wheelhouse. It's not really my thing but on the other hand sometimes they are more enthusiastic so there's that. Since I don't really have any good ideas, have you looked at javlibrary.com? If you register, doesn't cost anyting to register, but if you do you can do a basic search for a name or particular kink, If you want to get more creative, go to the "advanced search" link and if you just want a basic search of the site you can just type say "mature" or something like that, if you go to the bottom of the page and click"Combined search" you can now searcj for 2 differant criteria, like "Mature" and "Gangbang".etc. There's many ways to get creative with your search but I'm sure that you will find pleanty of covers/titles that fit into your wheelhouse. Not the best info I know but I hope that will get you moving in the right direction. Cheers.
Cheers for this, I filtered 'mature woman' and 'cum' and so many titles showed up, this will keep me busy

DScott

Jan 27, 2024
Cheers for this, I filtered 'mature woman' and 'cum' and so many titles showed up, this will keep me busy
Anytime amigo, glad it worked out. Once you've acclimated yourself to the search features I'm sure you'll have many thousands of potential candidates. Also the "directory" link is a huge database of every conceivable actresss and their videos, even videos where they may only be in a very minor role. Personally I would like to be able to peruse this directory with head-shot images rather than just by name because sometimes the names are reversed (Western format vs. Oriental format (Shinoda Yu vs. Yu Shinoda) or it may be an entirely different spelling so occasionally it is a bit of a puzzle to unravel who is who. That said, it is a very very useful tool and I heartily encourage you to use it. For ex, you do a search for Older women/cum, find a bunch of covers etc, see somebody that appeals to you. Typically at that stage you can click on a actress name link in the data to get to her specific database but sometimes that link is not there or you may see an actress somewhere else and say, Damn! That's the one.... Come to Javlibrary go to the Directory link and find her name, click on her name and you now will have a glorious list of everything she has been in./ I think that Javlibrary is going to be one of your new friends but don't forget your old friends at akiba-online,,, Oh, one other little searching tip that you may have already discovered is that when you do a search the results will be delivered in chronological order according to release date, newest first. Some of the newer titles seem to be slightly less specifically oriented to your desired search but the older ones will definately be on point. Something to look for is, for me I like to see their earlier work however as the gain more experience they get more adventurous, Their earlier works will tend to be less crazy and then a gradual sinking into the kinky realms. Mostly you'll see them get into the Gokkun/gangbang stage a few Months-a Few Years after their debut. There's exceptions of course, Abe Makako did Bukkake/gokkun on her second shoot ( bless her enthusiam) but typically most JAV actresses will follow the pattern that I described,,,Cheers..

Last edited: