Gokkun

bitchplease2

Jan 13, 2020
My god I love that she said that. Makes me even more of a fan of hers. The mosaic on that video sucked so bad though, as we talked a great deal about that here already. But still, that was not her fault. I love the enthusiastic cum swallowers the best.
Agreed! I know there were some complaints about that title on this forum but I thought she did a great job.

I've been posting my edits on spankb*ang... the whole project started because I have old files that are so low res, they look better as 4 by 4 compilations.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
I have a TOTALLY unrealistic fantasy of meeting some of my all time favorite performers some day lol... Has anyone here ever met one?

Not that unrealistic, just visit the SOD "Theme Park"
¨

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
I have a TOTALLY unrealistic fantasy of meeting some of my all time favorite performers some day lol... Has anyone here ever met one?

not unrealistic, there is a japanese brothel in sydney that had JAV performers a few times, a bit on the rare side but does happen. Gokkun queen Mao hamasaki did a sexpo one year, should have gone to that one :(

Joeyboy

Dec 6, 2020
Can someone inbox me? ASW-251 is on sale on Duga but I need a Japanese number to verify. I can PayPal or Venmo if someone has one already.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
This is one of those areas that censorship really ruins. Because they have to show it the guy has to pull out and shoot from a distance to avoid the mosaic. They rarely do GFE type scenes where she is totally focused on his cock, sucks it all out with lips wrapped around him and then swallows it down.

Not being able to see her lips on his cock is another problem. Some of the leaked uncensored stuff is amazing, real skills on show.

Reactions: harrylime_123

Japancum

Sep 28, 2015

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone know of a good place to buy this? I can’t find anywhere to stream it and i’m willing to pay money for it. Where do you guys go to get newer videos like this? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

I usually buy direct from the KV online store, the downloads are 4k 60fps and really the quality is just amazing especially for gokkun.

Though if you want to stream this one and some others, check out javguru.

Reactions: amo3s