Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
KV-229 / 2020-10-17 / FHD Trailer Download / Details
Ft. Aoi Mizutani
kv-229-00.jpg

kv-229-10.jpg

kv-229-36.jpg

kv-229-46.jpg

kv-229-84.jpg

rdm54

Oct 15, 2020
Check this one out Saki Hatsumi, yff-019, around 41:00, received a full mouth of cum, even need to swallow some in the middle of shooting. I dont know Japanese, but i knew she talk about this heavy load at the end of the movie.

This scene was hot, thanks for heads up on the brief interview at the end. She clearly remembered that huge load of cum. I tried to get the interaction here (punch it into google translate for the gist.):

Q: こん じつ わ おつかれ さま でしたか

A: はい おつかれ さま でした

Q: どう です か きょう わ さって よ

A: 今日は こんなにいっぱい ごっくん すかのは 初めてだったんですけど. みんないろんな味があって すごい面白かったし. 今日皆さんの量が多かったきま します

------------------
今日, 一番印象に残った 発射をした男優 さんを教えてください
------------------

A: 8に連続でやったときの 私のベッド で 回さない人 ...

Q: ... ちょうど真ん中ぐらいの順番だった ...

A: 印象に残ってます... 皆さんすごい量は多かったんですけど.

その方は量が多くて 起きるもすごくて, 希すごいあとたんですよ.

希はあたった し量も一本いんですごい, こぼれるかと こぼれるかと思う くらいだったんで すごい.

印象に残って.

crow1

Jan 25, 2018
Aoi Mizutani is very pretty in KV-229 but it looks like they are marching on with the naff gloryhole scene, that means we get one open mouth load at the very end. This series is great because of the combination of closed and open mouth loads. Hope they bring it back.

Checking out the trailer the end load is closed mouth, WTH.

Last edited:

AceRothstein

Jul 13, 2019
This scene was hot, thanks for heads up on the brief interview at the end. She clearly remembered that huge load of cum. I tried to get the interaction here (punch it into google translate for the gist.):

Q: こん じつ わ おつかれ さま でしたか

A: はい おつかれ さま でした

Q: どう です か きょう わ さって よ

A: 今日は こんなにいっぱい ごっくん すかのは 初めてだったんですけど. みんないろんな味があって すごい面白かったし. 今日皆さんの量が多かったきま します

------------------
今日, 一番印象に残った 発射をした男優 さんを教えてください
------------------

A: 8に連続でやったときの 私のベッド で 回さない人 ...

Q: ... ちょうど真ん中ぐらいの順番だった ...

A: 印象に残ってます... 皆さんすごい量は多かったんですけど.

その方は量が多くて 起きるもすごくて, 希すごいあとたんですよ.

希はあたった し量も一本いんですごい, こぼれるかと こぼれるかと思う くらいだったんで すごい.

印象に残って.

This is great - thanks dude. Big Saki Hatsumi fan and had overlooked this title.

StevePhillson

Nov 21, 2016
Sorry to spam here, but I found a scene online which is turning me on like crazy and I would like to know the name of the title. Please help! She is just lying there on a couch and she lets 8 men blast their loads into her cute little mouth like it's a no big deal. No blowjob, just lying, mouth open and waiting. Please help!!

I fell in love!!!
0002611814.480-0001.png 0002611814.480-0006.png 0002611814.480-0007.png 0002611814.480-0005.png 0002611814.480-0004.png 0002611814.480-0003.png

Last edited:

rdm54

Oct 15, 2020
Sorry to spam here, but I found a scene online which is turning me on like crazy and I would like to know the name of the title. Please help! She is just lying there on a couch and she lets 8 men blast their loads into her cute little mouth like it's a no big deal. No blowjob, just lying, mouth open and waiting. Please help!!

あべみかこ

I think this is MIGD-649.

https://www.moodyz.com/works/detail/migd649/

harrylime_123

May 13, 2013
I will repeat myself as I have said this before...Every month I wait to see the new vids from M's. I just checked out MVSD-440 and MVSD-441 I have not seen MVSD-442 as yet. Utter crap in my opinion! I can only hope that the sales from these vids are so low that they are forced to re-evaluate and return to producing Gokkun. Some of the best titles have come from this studio in the past. These two vids are no better than the countless vids produced by almost every other studio. There are so many JAV actresses around that I am sure need work and would do Gokkun if the price was at all reasonable that there is no excuse for this other than that they have completely lost touch with what put them on the map!! I am sorry for this rant...but I had to vent my feelings!! I love Gokkun and this group!!

rdm54

Oct 15, 2020
I will repeat myself as I have said this before...Every month I wait to see the new vids from M's. I just checked out MVSD-440 and MVSD-441 I have not seen MVSD-442 as yet. Utter crap in my opinion! I can only hope that the sales from these vids are so low that they are forced to re-evaluate and return to producing Gokkun. Some of the best titles have come from this studio in the past. These two vids are no better than the countless vids produced by almost every other studio. There are so many JAV actresses around that I am sure need work and would do Gokkun if the price was at all reasonable that there is no excuse for this other than that they have completely lost touch with what put them on the map!! I am sorry for this rant...but I had to vent my feelings!! I love Gokkun and this group!!
Agree. MVG is one of my favorite studios for gokkun. Even though they don't produce many good titles anymore, there are plenty of great ones in their back catalogue.

This series in particular: Mごっくんエンジェル (M's Gokkun Angel) is outstanding. https://www.mvg.jp/works/list/series/34/

I'm not sure why there is no longer a link to Serina Hayakawa's release (MVSD-260) on their site, but it was an awesome title. She was already one of my favorite stars because of her propensity to swallow in non-gokkun titles. This one had a good variety of cum swallowing: one after another open mouth swallowing, one-on-one closed mouth, fucking and sucking cum out of condoms, coaxing cum onto a mirror and licking it up, and then a final scene where she has a mouth spreader on and collects a huge mouthful of cum from multiple men and has a tough time gulping it with her mouth open. Hot. There is a super-cut at the very end where they do a quad-screen of cumshots and sync up four swallows at a time. Innovative.

Anyway, even though the movie is no longer listed on M's site, it is available at R18: https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=mvsd00260/

I think her Knight's Visual title (KV-194) wasn't as good because the cum loads were generally a lot smaller, but the scene at the end of KV-194 where she is about to leave but then is made to kneel and take two more loads is very good. She is dressed up as normal and acts very put off about having to take swallow more cum, but when the male actor comes in she does a very sexy and subservient head tilt with her tongue out to make sure she catches everything.

Reactions: harrylime_123

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012

I totally agree. I am still optimistic though and willing to give it some time. Remember before covid swept through we had Misono Waka's big gokkun, and a lot of Cum and pee bukkake from NEOBLACK that was released during that month or so the JAV industry was shut down. It takes about 3 or more months for a JAV to be filmed, edited and get ready for publishing. With Asfur and KV operational again, I am hopeful we see something new from M's hopefully early 2021, or god willing, this year yet. Japan has been handling covid much better in many ways compared to other countries. They don't have draconian laws, instead its mostly peer pressure based shaming that gets people to socially distance. But legally there is nothing preventing people from getting into groups for gokkun. At least that is my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong. If you read Shirouo's milky-cat blog the main thing preventing production for him is just money.

I am hopeful we will see a resurgence because if KV and Asfur are operating again, that can only be good news. So with these things in mind I am still hopeful for a trend up in gokkun.

Gokkunforever

Apr 5, 2020
I love the yff series and the mzd series with the one really enthusiastic girl who swallows load after load constantly talking to the camera about how the cum tastes and just smiling and happy I love when the girl jerks the guy off and talks to him with a cheeky laugh and smile.
I hope one day soon we will have a new gokkun movie very similar to these classics with a new breed of cum loving girls to entertain us all

Gokkunforever

Apr 5, 2020
What was the first gokkun movie you discovered ?

I found myself watching endless American movies hoping for that something extra than the same format over and over what’s your name ?Britney how old are you ? 18 where are you from ?Florida the same questions at the start of every movie just different girls then I discovered swallow 100 sperm shots and migd-358 gokkun idols and I was instantly searching for more and I knew I was hooked, for me the difference with jav gokkun movies the girl was completely and totally the star worshipped by every male actor and unlike the American movies the Japanese girls were happy to have a mouthful of cum to swallow I didn’t understand a word but it didn’t matter

StevePhillson

Nov 21, 2016
What was the first gokkun movie you discovered?

The very first gokkun movie I have seen I remember very very well. I was about 14 or 15 and I was really into slim, small breasts, skinny girls. There is something innocent about them. I got my very first laptop at that time and I found some crazy forum with girls swallowing. Just one or two loads. Nothing serious. But all the sudden I saw there - for the very first time - Nanami Nanase in SDDH-011. And at first I was like “this is weirdly funny and satisfying. She is so calm, she is literally a definition of cum dumpster”. She was eating cum from her hair, with straw from her ears, she snorted cum into her nose and at the end she just opened that mouth as wide as she was able to and she just waited for everyone to blast their loads into there. And wile holding those loads, that sweet sparkle in here eyes and after she swallows, that sweet innocent smile. I felt like it was the most nasty but well mannered thing I have ever seen. She has such a good manners and doesnt want to dissapoint anyone, that she lets them shoot their loads anywhere, and she is happy to serve. What a woman! And I was hooked.

Nanami Nanase. My teenage sex symbol. One of the wonders of the world.
IMG_0186.jpeg

Last edited:

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
For me, Japanese gokkun came later as I was more exposed to American style cum-swallowing videos with people like Kristina Black, Aurora Snow and so on. Actually, how I got into cum-swallowing was quict by accident. Someone older than me (no age talk) caught me jerking off, proceeded to give me my first blowjob, and when tried to pull away as I was about to blow my load just gripped me harder as I filled her mouth. Being the age I was I freaked. She just smiled, opened her mouth, showed me the load inside and swallowed it. Then coyly said "where's the sperm?". That led to quite a few adventures with her always ending with her swallowing. Since then, it's also a bit of a turn on when a lady says sperm, but that's another story.

First Japanese gokkun was a video by Nao. Don't remember the movie, just remember Nao, then Nana (half japanese and half american), Chika Eiro, Nanami Nanase (living off semen video is a classic) up to Nana Ogura. Actually, from her first video, Nana Ogura has been amazing.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014

M's had a golden era around 250 to just over 300 (title numbers) then it went to shit. Sometimes its just good to rediscovers the classics.

Reactions: AceRothstein