Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
No new big gokkun movies coming out soon? :(
asfur is filming. https://twitter.com/SPC_Nakamura/status/1327466212637306882

anyone know who this is?
Emwbe3bVgAAMCm5

harrylime_123

May 13, 2013
Dang, good question. I honestly don't remember. Probably something starring Mai Sakashita since she was my first favorite. For me, bukkake was the gateway into gokkun, and Western facials were the gateway into bukkake, and a 56k dial-up modem was the gateway into Western facials :rolleyes:
OMG///I remember Dial-up. Its hard to believe that was state of the art back in the day. My start was VHS tapes from the local video store. The owner was kind of a pervert and had a huge adult section that he was always adding too. He was Asian, so he carried many Asian video tapes. I had never been exposed to the Mosaic until then and was angry about the censorship. I still am but at least the new vids generally use a minimal mosaic. I love Mai Sakashita. I felt she really liked to swallow.

Reactions: AceRothstein

bitchplease2

Jan 13, 2020
One of the things I love about the gokkun genre is that each performer has their own unique swallowing style. I've started producing 4 by 4 edits where I showcase my favorite gokkun girls cum swallowing styles. Its great being able to see really clearly side by side, even in seperate movies, that a performer has a certain way of dealing with a cumblast in their mouth.

shogun222

Jul 11, 2020
One of the things I love about the gokkun genre is that each performer has their own unique swallowing style. I've started producing 4 by 4 edits where I showcase my favorite gokkun girls cum swallowing styles. Its great being able to see really clearly side by side, even in seperate movies, that a performer has a certain way of dealing with a cumblast in their mouth.
post em up!

rdm54

Oct 15, 2020
Any hidden gems you would recommend? I'm not saying it's the GOAT, but SCC-12 has become something of a personal favorite. I'm particularly fond of the below-average white girl who hams up the awkwardly translated introductions.

I don’t know that they would be considered hidden gems, but I think Yua Kisaki had some excellent “classics” on Moody’s and M’s. Though they weren’t volume-centric gokkun scenes, they were swallow focused and she was very pretty and had an elegant demeanor that made it all the more exciting to see her eating cum.

Migd-326, Migd-348,Mvsd-115, mvsd-126, Bbi-095

Beginning of MIGD-326, she is cleaning the house in just an apron and then kneels down to service her partner, first licking and sucking his feet (very hot), jackknifing him back for rimming, then he delivers an impressive load that she shows to camera and swallows, followed by a thorough post-cum cleanup. All-timer.

Similar service oriented scene in MIGD-348 where she is under a desk blowing her boss while he is having a work conversation. Finishes him off with a swallow (mediocre load) and then it switches to her as a secretary taking good care of her boss’s business guest with tea and a tongue bath followed by her swallowing multiple loads.

rdm54

Oct 15, 2020
One of the things I love about the gokkun genre is that each performer has their own unique swallowing style.

Fairly unique is Reira Hazuki in XRW-661 where she showcases her ability to open-mouth swallow. Let’s the cum fill mouth and opens wide to let the camera see everything collecting at the back of her throat. Then she peristaltically swallows it down with sloppy, noisy gulping sounds.

Kana Oohori is able to do something similar in YFF-014 or YFF-022. Probably the latter, since it seems like a technique she learned as she became a more experienced cum swallower after many loads.

Reactions: harrylime_123

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012

harrylime_123

May 13, 2013
one thing I love about this group is that the members know stuff. I have a question...Meguru Kosaka did some gokkun. I liked her in MVSD-066. Does anyone know if she is still around??

Reactions: AceRothstein

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
My god I love that she said that. Makes me even more of a fan of hers. The mosaic on that video sucked so bad though, as we talked a great deal about that here already. But still, that was not her fault. I love the enthusiastic cum swallowers the best.