Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
I got around to watching DMC-38 recently. Did anyone notice in the last scene one of the guys cumming in her mouth gets one of his pube hairs on her lip? It stays there in her mouth until she pours it into the tray. I took note of it and tracked it swimming around in the silver tray full of cum. She infact does swallow it down along with the rest of the cum. Anyone notice any other moments where the girl swallows a pube hair?

vlcsnap-2020-10-19-15h58m59s191.png

You can see it in the glass
vlcsnap-2020-10-18-17h00m23s428.png

Last edited:

kitay

Apr 1, 2010
I got around to watching DMC-38 recently. Did anyone notice in the last scene one of the guys cumming in her mouth gets one of his pube hairs on her lip? It stays there in her mouth until she pours it into the tray. I took note of it and tracked it swimming around in the silver tray full of cum. She infact does swallow it down along with the rest of the cum. Anyone notice any other moments where the girl swallows a pube hair?

View attachment 2258133

You can see it in the glass
View attachment 2258134
anyone got DMC-35?

Reactions: miz01

amo3s

Oct 21, 2020
What’s up guys, this is my first post on this site but I have lurked the forum from time to time through the years. I’ve always been happy to share a forum with other men of class and I just wanted to share some thoughts I’ve had for a while.

Gokkun has always been my absolute favorite sex act. I cannot think of a better feeling than cumming in an asian woman’s mouth. Jav videos seem to be the only place that seem to get this exactly right. I specifically the love knights visual formula. Cute girls in various outfits who happily do their work and always swallow. I also really have a thing group gokkun videos. I am not gay but something about a group of guys being serviced by an equal number of women is especially arousing to me, moreso if the women swap between the guys during the act. Some examples of my favorite videos I’ve found that involve this are KV-185 andKV-038, Those videos are responsible for the lives of billions of sperm. Unfortunately these kinds of videos seem pretty rare but I’d love to hear if anyone has any favorites that they’d like to share.

Anyway, I just wanted to put some thoughts out there after quietly following this thread for so long.

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
ASW-271 / 2020-11-01 / Details (Click button on right side for Trailer)
Ft. Kanae Kawahara
0_0000019647_013_EsOW5d.jpg

0_0000019647_023_19_vqoEI8.jpg

0_0000019647_023_13_QL7W4s.jpg

Xexe6115

Oct 24, 2020
What’s up guys, this is my first post on this site but I have lurked the forum from time to time through the years. I’ve always been happy to share a forum with other men of class and I just wanted to share some thoughts I’ve had for a while.

Gokkun has always been my absolute favorite sex act. I cannot think of a better feeling than cumming in an asian woman’s mouth. Jav videos seem to be the only place that seem to get this exactly right. I specifically the love knights visual formula. Cute girls in various outfits who happily do their work and always swallow. I also really have a thing group gokkun videos. I am not gay but something about a group of guys being serviced by an equal number of women is especially arousing to me, moreso if the women swap between the guys during the act. Some examples of my favorite videos I’ve found that involve this are KV-185 andKV-038, Those videos are responsible for the lives of billions of sperm. Unfortunately these kinds of videos seem pretty rare but I’d love to hear if anyone has any favorites that they’d like to share.

Anyway, I just wanted to put some thoughts out there after quietly following this thread for so long.

Glad to find like-minded people on this forum. Gokkun also, to me, seems like the perfect expression of consummation. I've amassed quite a lot of gokkun titles over the years, and I don't know if anyone else feels like this, but the effect of all this "watching" has made me into a "practitioner," and once in a while, I will eat my own cum for the purposes of understanding the desire on screen. The build-up makes me incredibly horny, but milking myself does take some time. Anyone else have this urge as a result of watching gokkun? Hope this wasn't too explicit.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
can somebody plz translate what kana says at the end of yff-014 where they talk about the biggest load of the shoot (I think), she really does take a huge mouthful and a big gulp down

Attachments

• Watch Free Jav YFF-014 Honor Your Favorite Girl Kamatoto Kan.mp4_snapshot_01.52.14.730.jpg
    Watch Free Jav YFF-014 Honor Your Favorite Girl Kamatoto Kan.mp4_snapshot_01.52.14.730.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 329
Reactions: tasetelera

LonelySlippers

Feb 19, 2020
can somebody plz translate what kana says at the end of yff-014 where they talk about the biggest load of the shoot (I think), she really does take a huge mouthful and a big gulp down
Sorry, the contrast is too bad to identify the characters. Maybe I can help if you can get a better picture.
The kanji on the first line on the right looks like 優 which I know is part of the words "actor" or "actress". But I can't read the kanji that comes before it.
The bottom line says Yasutaka San, which must be someone's name.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
Sorry, the contrast is too bad to identify the characters. Maybe I can help if you can get a better picture.
The kanji on the first line on the right looks like 優 which I know is part of the words "actor" or "actress". But I can't read the kanji that comes before it.
The bottom line says Yasutaka San, which must be someone's name.

sorry i meant the interview at the end the director asks her a bunch of questions about the shoot, just wanted to now what she thought about her fav cumshot. Interview starts around 1:51:00, online link here >>

https://javhub.net/play/WfhRJ35zJ6-...okkun-apparent-that-it-does-not-depend-on-koi

rdm54

Oct 15, 2020
sorry i meant the interview at the end the director asks her a bunch of questions about the shoot, just wanted to now what she thought about her fav cumshot. Interview starts around 1:51:00, online link here >>

https://javhub.net/play/WfhRJ35zJ6-...okkun-apparent-that-it-does-not-depend-on-koi

I find these post-movie interviews really arousing:

Q: It's over.

A: It's over. It was good, but went pretty quickly.

Q: Really?

A: Yes (nods)

------
Text: 撮影を終えての感想は?

Thoughts, impressions after the shoot?
------

A: Well, everyone was pretty unique. I think it was fun because I was able to sample the taste of various sperm.

-------
Text: 今日, 一番印象に残っている 発射を教えてください

Please tell us the most memorable cumshot from today.
-------

A: Ahh (sou desu ne...)... There was someone that made a really strong impression that I can remember...

Q: Please go on...

A: In the first scene, where there were about 5 people. The second, maybe the third guy who came inside...

Q: Yes?

A: I didn't think one could see as he was filling my mouth with sperm and I was wondering when he was going to stop, so I opened my mouth to show the camera and it almost overflowed and spilled out. It was the first time my mouth had been so full of semen. It was very memorable.

zosomb

Jan 24, 2010
Glad to find like-minded people on this forum. Gokkun also, to me, seems like the perfect expression of consummation. I've amassed quite a lot of gokkun titles over the years, and I don't know if anyone else feels like this, but the effect of all this "watching" has made me into a "practitioner," and once in a while, I will eat my own cum for the purposes of understanding the desire on screen. The build-up makes me incredibly horny, but milking myself does take some time. Anyone else have this urge as a result of watching gokkun? Hope this wasn't too explicit.

yes, you are not the only one.
just like in the movies there are different ways to enjoy your own cum. sometimes I use my fingers but it's hard to get everything so a spoon works much better.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
I find these post-movie interviews really arousing:

Q: It's over.

A: It's over. It was good, but went pretty quickly.

Q: Really?

A: Yes (nods)

------
Text: 撮影を終えての感想は?

Thoughts, impressions after the shoot?
------

A: Well, everyone was pretty unique. I think it was fun because I was able to sample the taste of various sperm.

-------
Text: 今日, 一番印象に残っている 発射を教えてください

Please tell us the most memorable cumshot from today.
-------

A: Ahh (sou desu ne...)... There was someone that made a really strong impression that I can remember...

Q: Please go on...

A: In the first scene, where there were about 5 people. The second, maybe the third guy who came inside...

Q: Yes?

A: I didn't think one could see as he was filling my mouth with sperm and I was wondering when he was going to stop, so I opened my mouth to show the camera and it almost overflowed and spilled out. It was the first time my mouth had been so full of semen. It was very memorable.

thanks dude! Wish I could understand. It was the 2nd load in the movie around 13min mark. Kana is such a perfect gokkun slut, you could tell she enjoy swallowing that huge load, thanks again!

Last edited:

verifyid

Mar 1, 2007

Hi this is a little off topic, but are you able to stream videos on javhub? I get an "error loading media" prompt. And all links redirect to the r18 site. Is there a way to fix this or is it because they are blocking my ip? Any help would be appreciated.

rdm54

Oct 15, 2020
thanks dude! Wish I could understand. It was the 2nd load in the movie around 13min mark. Kana is such a perfect gokkun slut, you could tell she enjoy swallowing that huge load, thanks again!

Some other good cum talk:

In some of the MVG cum angel series, the girl will ask each guy, just before going down on him, “how many days has it been?” Hot to think about her anticipating a weeks worth of saved up cum as she’s sucking him off.

non-jav, but I also like the site SwallowSalon, where the scenario imagines a massage place except the service is a long blowjob ending with a swallowed load. At the beginning of the scene, the girl introduces herself, “I’m _____, and I’ll be swallowing you today.”

Xexe6115

Oct 24, 2020
yes, you are not the only one.
just like in the movies there are different ways to enjoy your own cum. sometimes I use my fingers but it's hard to get everything so a spoon works much better.

Wow, glad to hear that I'm not the only one who enjoys emulating gokkun fantasies. Yes, there are so many kinky things to try, e.g., funneling, licking it off a dildo, mixing it with food. Gokkun titles are a source of inspiration, for sure.

amo3s

Oct 21, 2020
What was the first gokkun movie you discovered ?

I found myself watching endless American movies hoping for that something extra than the same format over and over what’s your name ?Britney how old are you ? 18 where are you from ?Florida the same questions at the start of every movie just different girls then I discovered swallow 100 sperm shots and migd-358 gokkun idols and I was instantly searching for more and I knew I was hooked, for me the difference with jav gokkun movies the girl was completely and totally the star worshipped by every male actor and unlike the American movies the Japanese girls were happy to have a mouthful of cum to swallow I didn’t understand a word but it didn’t matter

My first one was one of the Knights Visual films. It was posted on the 4chan torrent section. I didn’t actually know it was a gokkun film at first (I didn’t even know what gokkun was at that time). But I always had yellow fever and I thought the girl on the cover was pretty cute. I never really enjoyed jav videos before because the censorship always annoyed me and the girls usually act like they are in pain or are being r***ing. But here I stumbled on a cute girl who was subservient and smiling and really looked like she loved doing what she did, and best of all she swallows everything unlike western women who seem to believe swallowing cum gives them cancer or something. That was years ago but i’ve been into it ever since. Thank god for Japan.

Reactions: harrylime_123

bitchplease2

Jan 13, 2020
What was the first gokkun movie you discovered ?

I found myself watching endless American movies hoping for that something extra than the same format over and over what’s your name ?Britney how old are you ? 18 where are you from ?Florida the same questions at the start of every movie just different girls then I discovered swallow 100 sperm shots and migd-358 gokkun idols and I was instantly searching for more and I knew I was hooked, for me the difference with jav gokkun movies the girl was completely and totally the star worshipped by every male actor and unlike the American movies the Japanese girls were happy to have a mouthful of cum to swallow I didn’t understand a word but it didn’t matter

I guess I've been a fan of the genre for quite a long time. The first gokkun JAV I can positively identify is Semen Hospital, SDDE-002, released way back in 2001. There is a scene where Asakura Miruku lays down on a mattress and gets gangbanged while guys jerk off into her mouth; She does a great job of catching and holding on to all the cum even while while getting fucked hard. When its all over, the way the guys gather around and watch as she plays with the cum before swallowing it is still super hot. They were gangbanging a whore, but doing it in a super respectful way that showed reverence to the performer. The lead performer and all the men played their parts perfectly.

Reactions: harrylime_123

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
Wow, glad to hear that I'm not the only one who enjoys emulating gokkun fantasies. Yes, there are so many kinky things to try, e.g., funneling, licking it off a dildo, mixing it with food. Gokkun titles are a source of inspiration, for sure.

Not sure if it's the same but my GF is quite kinky and experimental when the mood hits her. First time I tasted my own semen was after she sucked me off once. Usually she swallows and we cuddle but this time, she came up and kissed me deeply and then I felt her pass some sperm to me. Initially I was stunned and didn't quite know how to react but just went with the flow and that made her get even more excited which was nice. Later she said it turned her quite a bit and made her feel warm and fuzzy that I was willing to let her live her fantasies too and wasn't just trying to have my own fun.

Second time, we were fucking and I came in her and without a word she grabbed my head and pushed me to her pussy and rubbed her pussy against my mouth so I started eating her and man, she started having a wave of orgasms and was gushing. After that she was all flushed, trembling and actually breathless for quite a while. Later she said even her nipples were hard for a few days after. It's still one of the things that makes her cum very very hard and I'm glad it's something I can do to pleasure her after all the pleasure she gives me.

Xexe6115

Oct 24, 2020
Not sure if it's the same but my GF is quite kinky and experimental when the mood hits her. First time I tasted my own semen was after she sucked me off once. Usually she swallows and we cuddle but this time, she came up and kissed me deeply and then I felt her pass some sperm to me. Initially I was stunned and didn't quite know how to react but just went with the flow and that made her get even more excited which was nice. Later she said it turned her quite a bit and made her feel warm and fuzzy that I was willing to let her live her fantasies too and wasn't just trying to have my own fun.

Second time, we were fucking and I came in her and without a word she grabbed my head and pushed me to her pussy and rubbed her pussy against my mouth so I started eating her and man, she started having a wave of orgasms and was gushing. After that she was all flushed, trembling and actually breathless for quite a while. Later she said even her nipples were hard for a few days after. It's still one of the things that makes her cum very very hard and I'm glad it's something I can do to pleasure her after all the pleasure she gives me.

This is awesome. Cum play is certainly overlooked in the bedroom. Even better when both partners enjoy it. Unfortunately, it's mostly a solitary hobby for me at the moment!

Reactions: trion20001

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
This is awesome. Cum play is certainly overlooked in the bedroom. Even better when both partners enjoy it. Unfortunately, it's mostly a solitary hobby for me at the moment!

I think honesty is important in telling your partner what you like and don't like. It can be slightly embarrasing admitting something turns you on but in this case, being open I think helps.

I have told her hearing her say sperm is a major turn on, gokkun is also hot and I find some JAV actresses are very attractive. Her response was she found it kinky saying sperm instead of cum, she thinks swallowing semen is very kinky, arousing for her and she looks forward to it and has watched JAV with me and tried some of what we have seen.

She in turn has admitted she loves her nipples touched and played with, loves her pussy eaten, had a secret fantasy of being tied and taken forcefully and is really turned on by slight shows of exhibitionism where she will go out with me without a bra and wants me to tease her so her nipples are really hard and points out when she catches guys staring. Quite funny when she points out when a guy stares and gets busted by their wives or GFs.

She finally decided to go for it and push the boundaries and try sperm play because she would kiss me after swallowing and I didn't go nuts so try it spontaneously and see where it would go. The important thing is we both are confident that even if we don't like or want to try something, we can say so and not have any negative feelings.

Reactions: Xexe6115