Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
I am not a happy camper!!! M's over the years has been terrific in its productions and I look forward to their new releases. The last couple of months have been terrible in my view!! They have produced some of the best Gokkun and fetish films but the latest films this month MSVD-435 MVSD-436 do not seem like them at all!! It pisses me off!! I am just venting here because of late there has been so few Gokkun releases and I usually could count on M's....no longer!! I hope they return to what has made them successful in the past!!
I cant believe that Covid is an issue here either. I am disappointed and angry!!!
golden era of m's between 200 -300, now i dont even bother looking for them

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
Want to start a collection of vids where a girl takes a massive load all from one giant cumshot. My all time favorite is rct-177. This soupman gave her more than she can handle. She recovers and goes on like a trooper. Respect. Any recommendations helpful.
Ryo gets a pint of jizz.mp4_snapshot_00.30.397.jpg Ryo gets a pint of jizz.mp4_snapshot_00.31.932.jpg Ryo gets a pint of jizz.mp4_snapshot_00.33.733.jpg Ryo gets a pint of jizz.mp4_snapshot_00.35.236.jpg Ryo gets a pint of jizz.mp4_snapshot_00.37.067.jpg Ryo gets a pint of jizz.mp4_snapshot_00.40.493.jpg

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
Want to start a collection of vids where a girl takes a massive load all from one giant cumshot. My all time favorite is rct-177. This soupman gave her more than she can handle. She recovers and goes on like a trooper. Respect. Any recommendations helpful.
View attachment 2190429 View attachment 2190430 View attachment 2190431 View attachment 2190432 View attachment 2190433 View attachment 2190434
Rocket (used) to make really good stuff!! Time to resurrect the classics!

howard68

Jan 24, 2009

There's a good one in ASW-181 - not so much thick but it fires out like pee three or four times and she never flinches - he must have been edging all day. Around the 1:49 mark.vlcsnap-2020-08-20-20h41m34s598.png vlcsnap-2020-08-20-20h43m10s831.png vlcsnap-2020-08-20-20h43m34s080.png vlcsnap-2020-08-20-20h44m01s678.png

broadbandz

Jan 11, 2019
She debuted in 2006 as 安藤なつ妃 Natsuki Ando. Her current stage name is 真咲南朋 Nao Masaki, and she's (mostly) active as an AV director. She's also performed as 楓モモ Momo Kaede.--All of this according to Wikipedia.
I've only ever seen her in JS-04 and MIGD-358. Despite largely being behind the camera, she completely stole the show in MIGD-358, IMHO. I'd love to see more of her. I'll have to hunt down NOD-024.

she is my fav director and for years I didnt know she also did a milky cat video. amazing.

hfd04MAIN.jpg

Chan wai

Aug 31, 2020
View attachment 2190429 View attachment 2190430 View attachment 2190431 View attachment 2190432 View attachment 2190433 View attachment 2190434

Check this one out Saki Hatsumi, yff-019, around 41:00, received a full mouth of cum, even need to swallow some in the middle of shooting. I dont know Japanese, but i knew she talk about this heavy load at the end of the movie.

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG Capture6.PNG Captur2e.PNG

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
Check this one out Saki Hatsumi, yff-019, around 41:00, received a full mouth of cum, even need to swallow some in the middle of shooting. I dont know Japanese, but i knew she talk about this heavy load at the end of the movie.

Yep that was another great scene I was going to post about too you beat me to it lol. Watch in slowmo the guy delivers a pint

The YFF schoolgirl series was one of the best

Reactions: harrylime_123

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
There's a good one in ASW-181 - not so much thick but it fires out like pee three or four times and she never flinches - he must have been edging all day. Around the 1:49 mark.View attachment 2191879 View attachment 2191880 View attachment 2191881 View attachment 2191882

You can see there is something hidden that releases the fake cum. The pixelisation helps but you can clearly see it. Plus the stream is way too perfect. Same for the screenshots above, with 2 perfect streams from one dick.

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
You can see there is something hidden that releases the fake cum. The pixelisation helps but you can clearly see it. Plus the stream is way too perfect. Same for the screenshots above, with 2 perfect streams from one dick.
There is a way there are doing this... I seen it once in JAV when someone had a device.. I don't if it was an implant or what.. but it released a lot of fake cum. However it was hard to see where it was coming from... so viewer would be forced to believe it was real.. This is sadly the trend now in JAV. What is sad is many fans don't care. This is one of the reasons I watch less JAV now.

Reactions: shogun222

Gokkster

Oct 16, 2017
If you watch the whole sequence in the video from before the cumshot to after there's nothing indicating something hidden, or fake cum. Streams of cum often look like this when you take a screencap of one single frame. I have taken lots of screenshots from videos without pixelation where the cum look like this, one single perfect line.

Fake cum exists, but not in this example (ASW-181).

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
There is a way there are doing this... I seen it once in JAV when someone had a device.. I don't if it was an implant or what.. but it released a lot of fake cum. However it was hard to see where it was coming from... so viewer would be forced to believe it was real.. This is sadly the trend now in JAV. What is sad is many fans don't care. This is one of the reasons I watch less JAV now.

At the end of the "trick", it's a tube and the guy holds it next to his dick. I remember a movie with Nanami Matsumoto where she was doing a paizuri and the tube was so visible.

If you watch the whole sequence in the video from before the cumshot to after there's nothing indicating something hidden, or fake cum. Streams of cum often look like this when you take a screencap of one single frame. I have taken lots of screenshots from videos without pixelation where the cum look like this, one single perfect line.

Fake cum exists, but not in this example (ASW-181).

I downloaded the movie and indeed, watching the whole sequence is different, I was tricked by the screencap. There are movies where you can even notice a cut in the editing but that wasn't the case here.

Reactions: Gokkster