Gokkun

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012

this chick explains how they make fake cum in AV.... i'm getting paranoid about all the AV i ever watched

Reactions: cainnn667

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015

this chick explains how they make fake cum in AV.... i'm getting paranoid about all the AV i ever watched

did anyone else get turned on when this chick shows the shit in her mouth? she is a cutie. who is she and and how does she know this for sure? anyone have any info about her?

Reactions: lpcs1

Simon hampshire

Jul 10, 2015
That is hot but fake and real cum is pretty easy to distinguish, real semen comes out thick then suddenly becomes like water a minute later. It would be difficult to fake that and especially stringy type coming out of dicks.

ViperVisor

Dec 13, 2007
REKINDLED MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH BOOKS SEMEN

I figured what I wanted was what I got years ago. The baddest girls covered and re-covered in semen. I got Mai Nadasaka and then Hitomi in bukkake, that seemed like the peak.

What I actually want is quality not just quantity. The girls in this seem more involved and you get real performance. It isn't lost when they are drenched and they can't even open their eyes.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
OMG

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
holy shit!! my good father in heaven DJE-056 is maybe the greatest gokkun vid ever fucking made!!!!!! so i just got the 1080p clean copy of it from that torrent and i saw one of the greatest things i have ever seen and i just had to share it with you all.

there is a load starting at 00:23:50 in the vid and i think i just lost my mind. i think i saw something so i use a 60FPS live video converter to see if my mind is playing tricks on me. i re-watch the load and the open mouth swallow. i'm still not sure what i saw so i slow the vid down to half speed and watch it again. then i see it. it was GLORIOUS to behold. i just fucking had to share it with you all here.

here it is at half speed.
giphy.gif

do you see it? look again. watch the eyes.

still don't see it? here is a same clip with just the part i'm talking about.
giphy2.gif

still don't see it? then here is a still of it.
DJE-056A.HD.mkv_20180216_090126.583.jpg

is that not the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

i have never seen something like this before in all the 1000's of gokkun vids i have watched. just look at those eyes!!!!! just wow. you can see them pop open wide as a dinner plate in the gifs. its the best thing i have ever seen in my life. i think i found a new
Avatar picture. wow just fucking wow. DJE-056 is now in my top ten of all time list for sure.

Last edited:

pokpokpok

Jun 5, 2009
holy shit!! my good father in heaven...

...were you born yesterday? That's a lazy eye..it's a physical condition involving the eye muscles...honestly...wow, just wow dude...
You gonna tell me you didn't notice how she blinks and moves both eyes to the right to correct it?....Im shaking my head.
I mean...cmon, you seriously thought she was some sort of embodiment of hentai character or something? that she is some cum fetishist?
Of course there are some that really like cum, but....are you serious?
Your post made cringe to the physical level, so hard I had to log in after months...DAMN

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
...were you born yesterday? That's a lazy eye..it's a physical condition involving the eye muscles...honestly...wow, just wow dude...
You gonna tell me you didn't notice how she blinks and moves both eyes to the right to correct it?....Im shaking my head.
I mean...cmon, you seriously thought she was some sort of embodiment of hentai character or something? that she is some cum fetishist?
Of course there are some that really like cum, but....are you serious?
Your post made cringe to the physical level, so hard I had to log in after months...DAMN

hahahahahhahha.ah ahahahah aha aha ah aha aha.

giphy.gif