Gokkun

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
A few other October gokkun releases on my radar. I'm especially excited for the 1st one; judging by the trailer (sorry I don't know how to link to the dmm litevideo downloadable trailers) the gokkun scenes look really good, especially for a fresh newbie to the business! I believe this is her first AV!

mvsd306pl.jpg

h_967asw207pl.jpg

migd750pl.jpg

ipz833pl.jpg

MVSD-306 Trailer

SRM-83

Jul 2, 2016
In the trailer for MVSD-307, at around the 00:35 second mark, one of the girls (Miyuki?) sees Rena Aoi's mouthful of cum and starts gagging and choking. Do you guys think it was just acting? Or genuine disgust?

Hmm, judging by the theme, I think it was just acting. A bunch of them are kind of cringing and covering their face to show that they're innocent and oh my goodness, what's happening, etc.

Reactions: serpico21

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
These are screens of VIP content from Milkycat, the part is called "The Bukkake Club Aya Miyazaki Cumslut Training Bukkake"

Reactions: curve117

lordlucan

Jan 16, 2015
^^Good to see that while Urabukkake is struggling with a few things, Milky Cat continues to deliver. Yes they aren't the cheapest site with a VIP option added on, but look at what they produce with that money.

BFR2000

Jun 7, 2015
These are screens of VIP content from Milkycat, the part is called "The Bukkake Club Aya Miyazaki Cumslut Training Bukkake"
That's a different scene! It has a brick wall background, which is also amazing.. (the scene, not the wall :D)

I can't find the scene of these screenshots in the VIP content. Surely it's Aya Miyazaki? It must be an upcoming scene/movie, or I'm missing out on some hidden content.

By the way the website only has a 10 minute "preview" video of FB-18. It's more than a trailer though.. they cut all the crap so it's pretty much a cumshot compilation. I was skeptical with the screenshots but it looks great.

Last edited:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Yay! New DJE!

CuKOF76UAAQKjPD.jpg:large

I know she will not be so good as Airi Natsume in gokkun, but recent actress choices by this director are exactly in my type. Black hair and cute looking (I see my favourite wear on miniscreen:blink:) so I'm waiting for this.
Is that Yukari?! Yes. Yes it is. OMG!! :dead:

Reactions: goldtigrex and Daw

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
Yes, she is very cute...but Airi is walking ;) Airi for me is the best :) Anyway I'm very happy to see Yukari in my favourite JAV series. That will be good beginning I hope.