Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lycheeslush

Dec 27, 2006
I don't consider Dream Woman to be the GOAT because I prefer gokkun to bukkake, but it's definitely one of the best series for bukkake. They star the hottest girls. Odd how the series has gone from a nearly monthly release to only a few per year now. Too bad. At first, I thought they were procrastinating so that they could make a big deal out of version #100, but it doesn't seem like it anymore. Still, I do hope they do something special for their centennial.

Maybe have 3 dream women again? :D
orgy1.jpg

Reactions: SRM-83

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
I don't consider Dream Woman to be the GOAT because I prefer gokkun to bukkake, but it's definitely one of the best series for bukkake. They star the hottest girls. Odd how the series has gone from a nearly monthly release to only a few per year now. Too bad. At first, I thought they were procrastinating so that they could make a big deal out of version #100, but it doesn't seem like it anymore. Still, I do hope they do something special for their centennial.

Maybe have 3 dream women again? :D
orgy1.jpg
The previous director Arara Kurosawa died, so that might have something to do with the lack of releases recently.

SRM-83

Jul 2, 2016
The previous director Arara Kurosawa died, so that might have something to do with the lack of releases recently.

Whoa! I did *not* know that! I've actually made a point of collecting his stuff because he just had such an awesome eye and I really appreciated the perverted shit he would put out. Man, that sucks!

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
ah, @SRM-83 you noticed my absence from the forum in the last few weeks. life, my good friend, has a way of needing one's full attention. it's been a busy month or so for me so i've been mostly lurking here on the gokkun thread. but worry not! i will have the next entry of the SUPERJESUS TOP 10 GREATEST GOKKUN VIDS OF ALL TIME posted soon with a added bonus of that 1080p version of miad-898 i said i would upload earlier this month at the end.

one of the other reasons i have not been posting here is this post and the reply to it over on the newly started and great Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread .

You Sir are a gentleman and a scholar. great find! i just wish it was in English. i was thinking of starting a site alot like this but for gokkun vids. i don't know how to code and i'm broke as a two dollar whore. maybe i'll start it one day.

That's a great scene. That entire series is exceptional actually.

@lordsuperjesus I'd love to see a Gokkun site run by you.

this has me thinking about starting that gokkun site I talked about making when i first begin posting here. the wonderful @birsha then pm'ed me to give me a few hot tips about starting a site with little to no cash. i have not made up my mind yet but i really want to do it. if any of you guys have tips or want to help me out (i don't want financial help just tips or maybe once i start the site contributors to write stuff. i don't really know yet) pm me. so that combined with real life taking up my time and that fact that it takes up to 4 hours to write, make the gifs, and edit the SUPERJESUS TOP 10 GREATEST GOKKUN VIDS OF ALL TIMEposts is why it is so late in coming.

hope that answers your question brother and thanks for all the love you show to my posts.:genit:

SRM-83

Jul 2, 2016
ah, @SRM-83 you noticed my absence from the forum in the last few weeks. life, my good friend, has a way of needing one's full attention. it's been a busy month or so for me so i've been mostly lurking here on the gokkun thread. but worry not! i will have the next entry of the SUPERJESUS TOP 10 GREATEST GOKKUN VIDS OF ALL TIME posted soon with a added bonus of that 1080p version of miad-898 i said i would upload earlier this month at the end.

one of the other reasons i have not been posting here is this post and the reply to it over on the newly started and great Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread .

this has me thinking about starting that gokkun site I talked about making when i first begin posting here. the wonderful @birsha then pm'ed me to give me a few hot tips about starting a site with little to no cash. i have not made up my mind yet but i really want to do it. if any of you guys have tips or want to help me out (i don't want financial help just tips or maybe once i start the site contributors to write stuff. i don't really know yet) pm me. so that combined with real life taking up my time and that fact that it takes up to 4 hours to write, make the gifs, and edit the SUPERJESUS TOP 10 GREATEST GOKKUN VIDS OF ALL TIMEposts is why it is so late in coming.

hope that answers your question brother and thanks for all the love you show to my posts.:genit:

You've got my support, bro!

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

maxxou12

Sep 7, 2016

lycheeslush

Dec 27, 2006
MIGD-748 is pretty good! Rena Aoi is cuter and performed better than Mao Hamasaki imo.
This series still feels a bit too sterile for my liking. I prefer Moodyz' old Gokkun Club series, for instance. But can't complain too much: 100+ shots swallowed in 1 continuous scene is damn impressive.

Hopefully a better rip of MIGD-748 comes out. These heavily-watermarked, badly-synced audio rips... :eek:

mcjizz

Jan 1, 2014
omg just found this old asfur title, the girl is so hot, like as asian jessica alba, first load is great, nice closeup and she chokes on it great scene
436asw066pl.jpg

serpico21

Nov 30, 2009
A few other October gokkun releases on my radar. I'm especially excited for the 1st one; judging by the trailer (sorry I don't know how to link to the dmm litevideo downloadable trailers) the gokkun scenes look really good, especially for a fresh newbie to the business! I believe this is her first AV!

mvsd306pl.jpg

h_967asw207pl.jpg

migd750pl.jpg

ipz833pl.jpg