Girls you wish did Nakadashi but never did.. :( and bonus of some who did ;)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

cktjai

Jul 26, 2013
Personally I am a BIG FAN of Nakadashi. However, some of the prettiest girls never did any.

What's your favourite jav star who never did Nakadashi but you wish did?

Bonus points if you name some extremely hot Nakadashi videos :)

1. Miyuki Yokoyama (IPTD-673) // never did any creampie
She's a goddess in this video. The costumes and sex is freakking great!
iptd673pl.jpg

2. Tina Yuzuki / Rio (IPTD-563) never did any creampie
iptd563pl.jpg

3. Kanae Renon (KAWD-820) never did any creampie
New girl. 3 videos so far, I pray to god she does a creampie vid. Hot and cute girl.
kawd812pl.jpg

4. Yui Akane (abs-086) never did any creampie
118abs086pl.jpg

BONUS:
These girls thankgod did creampie vids!!

Nozomi Mashiro (KV-053)
ONE OF THE BEST creampie vids..her beauty and gracefulness in which she absorbs all those creampies.. mmmm

436kv053pl.jpg

Sarina Takeuchi (HNDS-005)
The scenes in this vid are all CLASSIC A++ creampie grinding and teasing
hnds005pl.jpg

melonwrench

May 14, 2016
I think the holy grail of chicks to never get creampied has to be Yuma Asami. She was starting to get a bit nastier in her last active year, so I wouldn't have been surprised if she eventually did do it had she kept filming. It's a fucking travesty...

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Noa!

0ds0Wtl.jpg

vcNPwld.jpg

Contrary to the slutty persona she always portrayed, she never did creampies or swallowed cum for that matter. Just half-hearted facials. I know almost all JAV creampies are fake, but my point is, she didn't even do fake creampies.

SoCal T-Bone

May 17, 2016
I totally get what you're saying about nakadashi!!!

In addition to Rio, I would suggest Mihiro and Rei Matsushita as two more which, most sadly, never did. (Mihiro has an obvious fake, don't be fooled by it, it is from the time before her first real intercourse performances.)

My all-time favorite starlet who almost didn't, but did in her 'final': Natsuki Sugisaki.

http://www.ideapocket.com/works/-/detail/=/cid=ipsd022/

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Girls like Miyuki Yokoyama and Yuma Asami seem like my kind of girls. They don't want fake semen in their vaginas, they only want real semen on their faces and in their mouths. True dedication to their craft.

I think facial is better but anal creampie is okay because anus is not censored. Bukkake Nakadashi Anal Fuck series has authentic anal creampies so that means bareback anal sex as well.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I don't remember which ones who already did nakadashi and not yet, don't pay attention about it

I wish all of the girls that I like (but I think almost or maybe all of them already did it) :

Satomi Suzuki
Risa Murakami / Sarina Takeuchi
Maria Ozawa
Nana
Noa
Yui Oba
Rico
Aika
Hibiki Otsuki
Haruki Sato