Girls of NHDT-540

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
Hey, I can't find any cast list for this movie NHDT-540. DMM, Library, Sougouwiki all came short of any info on the girls, as did google. Here's the link with some screencaps: http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/Beach-Hut-Lesbian-Molester/id=1nhdt00540/

I've taken screens of each face as well as I could:
1) Molester 1 = Yui Komine
molester1.jpg molester1a.jpg molester1b.jpg

2) Molester 2
molester2.jpg molester2a.jpg

3) Molested 1 - she's got some moles up and right of her abdomen.
molested1.jpg molested1a.jpg molested1b.jpg

4) Molested 2
molested2.jpg molested2b.jpg molested2c.jpg

5) Molested 3 - quite distinctive with the butterflies tattoo (could be fake?). anyway, she took a strapon dp so takes it up the ass, maybe a hint.
molested3.jpg

6) Molested 4 - got some oddly placed teeth + another shot of Molester 1 in the second screenshot
molested4.jpg molested4b.jpg

7) Molested 5
molested5a.jpg molested5.jpg

Attachments

• molested2a.jpg
    molested2a.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Wish I could lend a hand with this one, Waxaxa, especially since you have been so helpful with fellow members. I've had this title in my notes as a JAV to get for a good while, but it has been one of those "unattainable" ones... I give you much credit for managing to land your hands on it.

Not only does a Google search yield no information on the cast, but practically no information on this film whatsoever. It's from 2007, not that 2007 movies are always this stealthy. I've got a feeling they grouped together a lot of "peripheral" actresses for this title, and I'm afraid many will remain unknown. (Can't help feeling "Molester 1" ringing a bell for me; she's got a great face. I'm getting a fuzzy memory that she may have been in another lesbian molester JAV, taking place on a bus... most likely with another unknown cast.)

You did a great job with the frame grabs. Not always easy to go through a movie and freeze frame choice facial angles, is it... (And regarding "3) Molested 1" -- for heaven's sake, Sherlock, you and your moles!)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
No. 4 as well as the left one on the 1st pic of No. 2 have nice boobs. :D So I hope they get identified soon. :)

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
.You did a great job with the frame grabs. Not always easy to go through a movie and freeze frame choice facial angles, is it... (And regarding "3) Molested 1" -- for heaven's sake, Sherlock, you and your moles!)
Haha, I was wondering what is this about the moles, then I remembered a day later (?!). For Maakun I was just looking for a quick proof and there it was. This girl didn't have any distinctive features, it just so happened my eye caught those moles again. I do not have a mole fetish! Yet.

No. 4 as well as the left one on the 1st pic of No. 2 have nice boobs. :D So I hope they get identified soon. :)
That's the same girl and yes, she's nicely stacked.

What I've seen in another ID thread, the woman in that video looks a lot like the Molester 1 here. Not sure about it and that one's unsolved just as well.
Edit: I've went on a hunt to ID the uncensored one and it seems the woman there is Yui Komine. Not 100% sure the molester 1 is the same perosn, but almost sure!

Last edited:
Reactions: CodeGeek