Girl from NHDT-772

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Hi guys

I'm looking for an ID on this girl from NHDT-772. The movie is from 2009 so it may a difficult one and the chances of finding more about her may be slim but i thought i would give it a shot. The scene was only a kissing scene but was the hottest one in the movie and i really want to see this girl in action.

1nhdt00772jp-8.jpg 1nhdt00772jp-9.jpg 1nhdt00772jp-10.jpg 1nhdt00772jp-11.jpg 1nhdt00772jp-12.jpg

Sorry about the poor shots. I got the movie from R18 and Rplayer won't let me take screenshots (or at least i don't know how to) so i got these photos from the site.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Hi!
just found only Japanese name. Here it is: 計7名

Thanks for trying but that doesn't seem to be it. The translation means 'total 7 people' which is referring to how many actresses were in the movie. I appreciate that you tried to look it up for me. I've searched sougouwiki already and it didn't lead to anywhere so my guess is that this one is going to go unconfirmed. Like i say, it was always a long shot.

sh0207lee

Apr 2, 2016
They are very likely amateurs, the scene could very much be acted out but almost certain that the girls are amateurs.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Yeah, figured as much. Didn't think there was much of a chance. I was just hoping she had gone off and done another scene straight after. Many studio's or directors hire actresses and do a couple of movies at a time, especially when they are doing short non-sex scenes such as this.

I don't even think she is that attractive, but i just liked her manner and performance in the scene, plus she looked dead sexy in that outfit she was wearing. Would loved to have seen a follow up to this scene. I doubt they would go to the trouble of hiring an actress to do just just this one scene, and not use her again for more.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I'm looking for an ID on this girl from NHDT-772...Sorry about the poor shots. I got the movie from R18 and Rplayer won't let me...

I know some Japanese and can tell you for certain her name, nor any actresses' names for that matter, are on the box art. If I had to guess, based on the year, she looks like Ayano Azusa. I can't say for certain though. This woman's face appears much rounder than Ayano's. Also, Ayano was known for her height and she doesn't appear to be as tall. The screen shots are at strange angles so it's really hard to tell. Have you tried VLC media player? It's the best IMHO. You can do all kinds of things with videos on VLC, screenshots being one of them. Try getting some shots with VLC and hit us back.

-Sakana

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I know some Japanese and can tell you for certain her name, nor any actresses' names for that matter, are on the box art. If I had to guess, based on the year, she looks like Ayano Azusa. I can't say for certain though. This woman's face appears much rounder than Ayano's. Also, Ayano was known for her height and she doesn't appear to be as tall. The screen shots are at strange angles so it's really hard to tell. Have you tried VLC media player? It's the best IMHO. You can do all kinds of things with videos on VLC, screenshots being one of them. Try getting some shots with VLC and hit us back.

-Sakana

Thank you so much for replying but unfortunately it's not Ayano Azusa. I appreciate the response though, and i'm guessing you meant to say their names are not on the box.

Also, movies purchased from R18 are drm protected and so i am unable to play it on anything except their own RPlayer, which does not allow me to take screen shots.

Reactions: SakanaShachou