• It's the girl, fool!

Votes: 93 54.4%
  • No, genre does it for me

Votes: 78 45.6%

• Total voters

manrick0808

Mmmm.. Delicious!
Jun 14, 2008
I used to follow a few major AV girls, like a good fanboy, but at some point I just became overwhelmed by the wealth of hot/sexy/cute girls making videos that I just stopped looking for their names and became more interested in genre.
I'm a big fan of glasses, paipan, public and anything else that breaks from the standard JAV formula.. Oh, and I like a nice seifuku now and then..

ssb82

Feb 13, 2008
It used to be the girls for me. But after watching so many beautiful girls doing the same things over and over, it starts to get boring.
So now I'm into weird and funny stuff.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Tough one to call, same girl, and same genre, if I like the girl then I go for everything she does, but as for genre I like paipan, and in public, and some who dress as cute big babies and some of the funny ones, I voted same girl

Kaina

Jun 19, 2008
I prefer genre, especially bondage, fetish, lesbian and cosplay i don't know very much the Japanesse actress and only some amercians

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
definitely the girl, nothing turns me off than an ugly girl getting an urination.......so yeah decent face/body matters the most

as for genre, any girl with the guts to do it can do just fine, be it an ugly one or 40 year old women.....

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
The genre is important, but the deciding factor in what to watch, for me, is the performer.

For example, I am not big on the tentacle movies, but when Nozomi Ichinohe did one, I watched it.

Simulated r*** doesn't do it for me, but if it has Yuma Asami, or Yuka Osawa I'll watch it.

The performer is key. The genre doesn't sell the DVDs, the performer does.

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
since the definition of "girl" here is "specific girl(s)", then in my case the answer is ... genre, obviously

like someone in 1st page wrote, normal sex JAVs (im referring to "normal" consensual ones, usually 1 on 1 or similar) are just boring (at least for me)

so basically i prioritize "genre", then i look for "good looking girls" (or should i say, girls that i think attractive, since that every person might has different tastes)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
since the definition of "girl" here is "specific girl(s)", then in my case the answer is ... genre, obviously

like someone in 1st page wrote, normal sex JAVs (im referring to "normal" consensual ones, usually 1 on 1 or similar) are just boring (at least for me)

so basically i prioritize "genre", then i look for "good looking girls" (or should i say, girls that i think attractive, since that every person might has different tastes)

I totally agree to that statement. Don't like that normal JAVs, too. There are way too boring. I like JAVs with a good "story" as it is essential for the mood. But the performer is also important. For example if you like MILF there are some really nice performers, but also some... let's say they are not my taste.

antirad

Can you see me?
May 27, 2010
I voted and it's genre for me. I do like a few girls in JAV that I might consider to watch regardless of genre but I've seen many JAVs and many pretty JAV girls in the past several years.

So it's genre first for me, then the girl second.

m79guy

Feb 28, 2009
good

first off this is a great subject and question!!!! It's a hard decision. As an example I'll use sola aoi who is one of my favorites (and i dont think im alone here) She has so any movies with different themes and situations that i have my pick of the litter. This is true with alot of jav actresses of course.

so in regards to sola aoi its genre based. As far as someone like Chihiro aoi she still has a limited number of movies out. Someone like Chihiro i will dl anything i can find. But still all things considered I voted for genre.

Thanks for listing to my drunken rambles
m79guy

mightyeel

Jan 17, 2011
Good thread. Girl or genre...it's a lineball decision for me but I think the girl wins...after all it's the ladies that attract us to JAV in the first place.
I also think the production company is of importance to me when selecting which JAV to download. Companies like Moodyz, S1S1, Premium Beauty produce better quality than some of the low budget groups. Some producers have much finer mosaic which is a big plus to me.

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
sometimes a really my-type girl does it
sometimes a kinky roleplay/cosplay does it

but what's certain is: nothing turns me off more than an ugly chick...

so, the girl.

Yeah you got that right mr.luca. Its the girl!:yahoo: