Getting drunk and doing cool stuff

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Gengar

Nov 19, 2009
When's the last time you got really drunk and what did you do? Do you have any interesting "drunk moments" to share? :snicker2:

Jul 1, 2009
Last time I got drunk was at my father's birthday party. We (my parents and my siblings) went to a bar and played darts, a game I've never played before. Nothing crazy, but it was a good time. :tea:

ttari

Jan 16, 2010
well i smashed people's cars, picked fights with random people, then had an argument with a cop.

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
I never have any interesting stories from when I drink. People never do anything awesome until they wander off into some random place they've never been, and attack some stranger or something, just because they happen to be carrying a pizza home or something. None of the awesome stuff like that ever happens where I can see it. :(

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
If anyone does get drunk I doubt they would remember what they did the day before.
What the fuaaaa.... ? ? ? ? ? ?

40_year_old_virgin.jpg

Dude.. that's like saying "it feels like... a bag of sand..."

Calvins, have you ever even looked directly at a beer bottle before?

Nov 18, 2007
Its not what you do but what the others do around you. After a night out heavy drinking a friend of mine was pushed over a wall and he landed on his head causing neck and spine damage. He has been on medication and physiotherapy ever since.

Have a drink and enjoy it but dont go too far............

cumwithjasonw

Nov 8, 2009
I got very drunk on vodka with a friend of mine and we played strip poker with, wait for it, my younger sisters lesbian lover. Yep, sister wasn't too impressed with us 3 the next day~~

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Why? It was only strip poker. Plus most lesbians out there are pretty ugly to begin with. Did she have more arm-pit hair than you? ;)

MikeGwailo

Old Member ;o)
Dec 16, 2009
;p

I can remember having a photo taken of me in red lace underwear,
AND it being posted "out there" ... Actually I CAN'T "Remember"
it, but the photo's don't lie .... and no, don't ask :)

chippy

Satyagrahi
Feb 10, 2008
I seem to have developed a habit of getting hammered at the beach during a typhoon, and then going out and (loudly) challenging the sea to dish up something more substantial than the 2m waves I usually find. Occasionally, she delivers. It's quite a rush to be tumbled like a sock in a washing machine when that happens. I won't say this is the brightest thing to be doing during a typhoon, and I'd be willing to bet that 99.99% of the residents of this "beautiful island" would think I'm a crazy 外國人 for doing it. Hey, don't worry, I'm 20% fish, 79% snow monkey. (Neither genus has a high tolerance for alcohol, so apparently I'm 1% Lactobacillus.)

Truth be told, most of the 外國人 would probably also label me sanity-deficient. Real truth be told, I've suffered a few losses along the way: one time the sea lifted me up and dropped me spine-first on a rock I hadn't seen. Most recently, the extreme winds blasted so much sand into the rear hub of my beloved bicycle that I ended up grinding it into irrecoverable failure in the ensuing week. This is a one-of-a-kind, US$2000 bike built entirely from local parts for a bike expo in 2001: I got it cheap as a birthday present...spent twice as much on a good helmet, as a matter of fact. A new hub is being installed as you read this: everyone in this tiny berg knows my bike and knows it's mine: automatically theft-proof via notoriety! I love that bike and couldn't let the bright yellow custom rim go replaced!

Oh, that, and my final shallow (well, that's what I intended, at least, but when you're drunk, the definition of shallow apparently needs to be adjusted) dip into the churning waters with my shoulder-bag: lost my wallet and bike light, and kiboshed my 4-year-old digital camera. Soaked my bank-book to unusability, and generally made a fool of myself in front of nature's awesome power.

My biggest regret? Damn, I *loved* that bike light, and I had some nifty rechargables in it that don't come cheap. Now, I'm just waiting for the next typhoon...

hkun

Hentai Sama
May 21, 2010
I got drunk from beer, they said that im singing and dancing like hell then suddenly i was crying lol :sadomaso:

Oct 6, 2007
I'm surprised nobody is talking about fucking girls...hell 99% of the time I'm drinking it's with girls, drinking with guys isn't nearly as much fun (because there is no possibility of sex afterwards...unless you swing that way)

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I was drinking this past weekend (see the video I posted earlier for the aftermath) and one movie company executive that was partying with us not only woke up with a giant gash in his arm from falling on a glass table while drunk (not breaking the table but breaking three wine glasses, one of which embedded in his arm) but also managed to find his finger jammed up his ass.

It's not safe to drink when you're around some of us :)

Oct 6, 2007
I was drinking this past weekend (see the video I posted earlier for the aftermath) and one movie company executive that was partying with us not only woke up with a giant gash in his arm from falling on a glass table while drunk (not breaking the table but breaking three wine glasses, one of which embedded in his arm) but also managed to find his finger jammed up his ass.

It's not safe to drink when you're around some of us :)

Fortunately for myself Korea has built up my tolerance to inhumane amounts compared to what most girls can drink so I never get THAT drunk. I've only met 2 girls that can out drink me (thin ones at that).