Gay JAV site

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
nowadays men are becoming either bisexual or straight or homosexual... they are into sex all the same... having anal sex or vaginal sex... it is all pleasure inside having sex with whoever a person is... what matters the most is that we do ENJOY SEX!

NoriHiiro

Jun 27, 2008
I've found some on LimeWire and other p2p. Some of it was of questionable age, others just boring. I prefer girls, but I do think Japanese guys are attractive. I had a Japanese roommate once who was in the Japanese Self Defense Force, not an ounce of fat on him, very shy and boyish... wish WE could could have made a JAV...

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
I see.. even a straight friend of mine was approached by a transvestite and didnt pay her for her service as she liked him and his performance in bed.. lol I was amused...