"Fucked in front of Husband" Theme

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

hoochimama

Jul 4, 2010
I've noticed that almost none of the mentioned JAV dvds have front/back covers that depict the husband being forced to watch, it's practically hidden from any potential customers, ending up a surprise.

Notice how when a deeper.com scene contains that kind of content they display it front and center in their marketing pics:

Why is that?

Last edited:

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
It's JUQ-081. Don't really know how they give out new move ids. It was JUC,JUL now we are on JUQ.
If I am not mistaken, they have JU_ and put a new letter when they get close to 1000. So JUC, JUL, JUY, etc and now JUQ-001 and so forth.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
If I am not mistaken, they have JU_ and put a new letter when they get close to 1000. So JUC, JUL, JUY, etc and now JUQ-001 and so forth.
I know that much. What I mean is how they choose the last letter. Maybe it's based on something.

hoochimama

Jul 4, 2010
How do you guys search for these scenes? Like searching for "in front of husband/daughter/son/father/sister/family" + fucked/r***/r***ing turns up limited results on both javlibrary and r18.com

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
How do you guys search for these scenes? Like searching for "in front of husband/daughter/son/father/sister/family" + fucked/r***/r***ing turns up limited results on both javlibrary and r18.com
By director. Nagira Kenzo have done a lot of these types of theme.

Reactions: hoochimama

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
hit or miss for me. I go to Sextb.net and search for "wife" or "mother and daughter" or "family" and find lots of interesting movies.

Reactions: hoochimama

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
My favorite in this genre is NTRD-055. What I especially like about this title is the husband has to watch almost the entire way through (all sex scenes except the first). Also, very humiliating dialogue, even as this genre goes. And the actress is very good in it.

I recently posted a .srt file for this in the subtitle thread, which is very a edited/cleaned version of what you will find on subtitlecat.

Attachments

• NTRD-055SRT.rar
    20.5 KB · Views: 153

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
HAVD-975 is pretty great.

HAVD-875 Studio Hibino The Hips That Won't Stop Even Though She Loves Her Husband. The Young Wife Who Is Addicted To The Big Cocks Of The Stepbrothers Next Door.​

She winds up being ravished and resisting and then no resisting and reveals her true self. The last scene is just great!

1.jpg

bobgeldof

Nov 22, 2022
* The wife doesn't regret it, and ends up leaving the husband and goes with the aggresor (What a wh*re)
* The husband got destroyed, leaves, and killed himself (I saw one jumping of the bridge, and another hanging himself) (Dark endings)
Can anybody give examples of these scenarios, especially the latter dark endings ones? Or point to a thread where this might have been discussed before? Fairly sure I came across a dark ending one on javguru before but can't remember anything else about it.

Reactions: jeff0064

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Can anybody give examples of these scenarios, especially the latter dark endings ones? Or point to a thread where this might have been discussed before? Fairly sure I came across a dark ending one on javguru before but can't remember anything else about it.
I remember one movie where the Dad is desperate for money and agrees to let his wife and daughter to be "leased" to another man and have his wife and daughter act as his sex slaves. Dad watches them being violated and finds himself in an impotent rage. Good family fun.

fred olin

May 19, 2020
I remember one movie where the Dad is desperate for money and agrees to let his wife and daughter to be "leased" to another man and have his wife and daughter act as his sex slaves. Dad watches them being violated and finds himself in an impotent rage. Good family fun.
NSPS 097 This one kind of fits your description. It is a two parter with the same theme. I prefer the second half with the great Hitomi Enjoji.
Credit for the sub I believe goes to the great George 1967NSPS 097.png

Attachments

• NSPS-097_improved.srt.zip
    11 KB · Views: 116