For you , who are the most underrated jav ?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

chaisejaune

Sep 14, 2015
for me, the most underrated jav is definitely Meguri !!!! this girl is OUT OF THIS WORLD but correct me if i'm wrong, i don't feel she's famous like julia, AIKA mei matsumoto etc etc

pppd329pl.jpg

meyd144pl.jpg

meyd105pl.jpg

meyd134pl.jpg

pppd355-temptation-visiting-me-in-her-sister-and-big-1-bejav_com.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
uhm Megu Fujiura aka Meguri is famous, currently in this froum she less mentioned compare to Julia, Aka and Mei Matsumoto, but she still have a lot of fans

by the way I'm thinking to make a thread about less know JAV female performers but I'm glad you already made this thread, so I will post here ;)

Reactions: chaisejaune

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
for me, the most underrated jav is definitely Meguri !!!! this girl is OUT OF THIS WORLD but correct me if i'm wrong, i don't feel she's famous like julia, AIKA mei matsumoto etc etc

pppd329pl.jpg

meyd144pl.jpg

meyd105pl.jpg

meyd134pl.jpg

pppd355-temptation-visiting-me-in-her-sister-and-big-1-bejav_com.jpg

She does kind of remind be a lot of Julia, but with a younger look. Not that Julia is old looking, but Julia does have a more mature woman look to her compare to Meguri.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
One JAV idol that comes to mind is Saki Tsuji. While she had a decently long career with a look of movies. She quite never seem to break through to the top of the JAV world. She had a lot going for her. A slim petite but curvy body with amazing G-cup break and wide hips and a firm ass. I think that the main reason she wasn't able to reach the very top or even her full potention had a lot to do with the fact that she debut around or after so many JAV lengends like Sora Aoi, Yuma Asami, Maria Ozawa, Julia, Yua Aida, and other super body JAV idols like Risa Kasumi, Kirara Asuka, Rio Hamasaki. She still didn't quite well for her self, but to me she seem to have flown under the radar. I know she had her fans but not to he same level as some other main stream idols that I name earlier.

ebod00003pl.jpg kawd00114pl.jpg mvfd00003pl.jpg
504ibw00087pl.jpg kawd00173pl.jpg

Reactions: crazykiss and mago

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
here some girls that I think have pretty face, sexy body, and good performances but not lucky yet to get famous

Hinata Tachibana
MIAD-553.jpg

Kaori Maeda
IPZ-174.jpg

Kaori Saejima
OKSN-156.jpg

Juria Tachibana
SAMA-519.jpg

Erika Sato
migd-089pl.jpg

Mikuni Maisaki
IPTD-867.jpg

Rio Fujisaki / Kokone Mizutani
ABS-057.jpg

Miku Hasegawa
IPZ-012.jpg

Saya Niiyama
MEYD-177.jpg

Kotone Suzukaze
ONEZ-022.jpg

Ren Azumi
MIGD-383.jpg

Yuria Mano
BLK-243.jpg

Kazuki Asou
HODV-20548.jpg

Rina Fukada
real00442.jpg

Maki Takei
ARA-013.jpg

Maki Horiguchi
KV-146.jpg

Reactions: mago and jugulear

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Meguri was a pretty darn famous Gravure Idol before JAV, at the time she sold quite a bit, and was a very popular jav actress for a long time, her popularity has waned a bit but shes still above the Mei Matsumoto level, but at about the same level as Julia

Reactions: Supmop

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Any girl with small or average-sized breasts is underrated, judging from discussions on Akiba-Online, including in this thread.

Reactions: StageNinja47

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Any girl with small or average-sized breasts is underrated, judging from discussions on Akiba-Online, including in this thread.

Well Ren Azumi, Kaori Maeda, and Miku Hasegawa don't have large breast and they've been pointed out, there are also quite a few active threads that include smaller/average sized breast girls.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I don't think Meguri is underrated. I like her enough... myself. But mentally I categorize her as a "chubby hottie", especially recently. Julia is still holding on to top status in PPPD and MIDE vids. Meguri is pretty much typecast in MEYD, that's a chubby label, isn't it?

Julia's figure is more of a Goddess, also for facial features, Julia's are unusually sharp (for East Asian). Meguri vs. Julia, objectively I think Julia is more striking and attention grabbing. So the buzz for her is more intense. But of course who you prefer is personal choice.

One girl who is truly underrated is Honoka Orihara (formerly Mistuki Akai). In most ways she's comparable Meguri, busty goddess who's slightly slipping into chubby hottie. Ok perhaps her face is not as pretty as Meguri's but has her charms enough. I think. Honoka can act (with dialogues) and very open to any kind of kinky sex. She went uncensored, retired as Akai, and came back under a new name, gone uncensored again, and now she's still doing lots of AV but her last solo work was almost half year ago. If she retired or quit, ok that's her choice, but she's making AV but not getting her face and her name on the cover, that's sad!

chaisejaune

Sep 14, 2015
I don't think Meguri is underrated. I like her enough... myself. But mentally I categorize her as a "chubby hottie", especially recently. Julia is still holding on to top status in PPPD and MIDE vids. Meguri is pretty much typecast in MEYD, that's a chubby label, isn't it?

Julia's figure is more of a Goddess, also for facial features, Julia's are unusually sharp (for East Asian). Meguri vs. Julia, objectively I think Julia is more striking and attention grabbing. So the buzz for her is more intense. But of course who you prefer is personal choice.

"chubby" i dont like this word , it's sounds reductive , i prefer "woman with CURVES" and meguri.... WOAW her curves are crazy !!! but yes julia's figure more of a goddess , but for the body meguri wins . julia and meguri are in my top 5 , for me they are goddess it's too hard to choose only one

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

+1 for Airu Oshima ;)

"chubby" i dont like this word , it's sounds reductive , i prefer "woman with CURVES" and meguri.... WOAW her curves are crazy !!! but yes julia's figure more of a goddess , but for the body meguri wins . julia and meguri are in my top 5 , for me they are goddess it's too hard to choose only one

for physical look, I think Megu Fujiura is more sexy than Julia

but her videos lately are boring :(

One girl who is truly underrated is Honoka Orihara (formerly Mistuki Akai). In most ways she's comparable Meguri, busty goddess who's slightly slipping into chubby hottie. Ok perhaps her face is not as pretty as Meguri's but has her charms enough. I think. Honoka can act (with dialogues) and very open to any kind of kinky sex. She went uncensored, retired as Akai, and came back under a new name, gone uncensored again, and now she's still doing lots of AV but her last solo work was almost half year ago. If she retired or quit, ok that's her choice, but she's making AV but not getting her face and her name on the cover, that's sad!

Julia still doing a lot of interesting to watch videos, while Megu Fujiura after her S1 time was over, she rare to release interesting videos

yes totally agree with Honoka Orihara aka Mizuki Akai

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

its depend

from what I learn, most japanese and many other asian prefer small to average sized boobs, while international epescially in english forums prefer medium to big sized boobs, if you check asian forums they disccussed a lot about small to average sized boobs girls

and from what I posted in this thread its just the 1st part ;)
I will add more, the big boobs girls

Reactions: StageNinja47

chaisejaune

Sep 14, 2015
+1 for Airu Oshima ;)

for physical look, I think Megu Fujiura is more sexy than Julia

but her videos lately are boring :(
me too , i think meguri is more "complete" than julia .

you said her latest videos are boring , what is her latest scenes ?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Honoka Orihara (formerly known as Mizuki Akai)
ONGP-063.jpg

Airu Oshima (now known as An Kitajima)
BOBB-123.jpg

Ren Ayase aka Ren Otsuka
BOBB-153.jpg

Aimi Yoshikawa
STAR-484.jpg

Anna Natsuki
MIDD-999.jpg

Satomi Suzuki
VEC-101.jpg

Chitose Nanakusagi
HDKA-068.jpg

Nana Kiyotsuka
HDKA-078.jpg

Yu Sakura (now known as Mai Uchiyama)
HDKA-085.jpg

Nana Aoyama
midd-425pl.jpg

Sayuki Kanno
MIDD-754.jpg

Mari Hosokawa
JUFD-130.jpg

Azusa Yagi
HDKA-067.jpg

Naho Hazuki
HDKA-061.jpg

Shiori Tsukada
HDKA-076.jpg

Mika Konishi
HDKA-072.jpg

Shinobu Igarashi
NACR-047.jpg

Yuzu Ogura
INU-030.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mago

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
me too , i think meguri is more "complete" than julia .

you said her latest videos are boring , what is her latest scenes ?

I don't say latest but lately, I mean all her videos with Oppai and Tameikegoro not so good like her S1 videos

and I think compare to small & average sized boobs girls, those chubby big boobs girls more deserve to feel the industry doesn't treat them fair. except for some studios that spesialized in chubby big boobs girls, other studios like Prestige, SOD, IdeaPocket, ecc only give very small portion for them

chaisejaune

Sep 14, 2015
but still lack of variaties :(

I think would be better if she works more with Madonna, Moodyz and other studios

i'm agree with you , i wish she works with companies like madonna moodyz , and more "hard studios" and i wish she works mor with ai sayama , their duets is incredible !!! i think is one of the best duets i've ever seen