Question: Is there a contributor who posts majority of FA-Pro content?

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
To be specific, is there a contributor who has a mega-thread somewhere which consists most of Fapro content (FAD, FAX, CCX, FAX, SBNS, etc.)?

For example: Like my own "Interesting JAV Collection (RCT, SOD, VSPDS, etc.)" thread, but with FApro content?

If so can you tell me who and where?

If not, I might just have to go find links and start one up myself...
Only problem is I don't have much time on my hands these days :stress:
Already maxed out my leisure time with the thread above

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
AFAIK there isn't a FA-PRO only thread, or better, someone tried but they didn't keep it going
there are however many megathreads which focus on mature/incest/r***/etc, where you'll find plenty of FA movies; i'll link the bigger ones:

by akirape & some others HERE

by volldo HERE

by me HERE

and another one by supermax

hope this helps :bye:

oh and btw, nice thread you have there

Reactions: Supmop

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
Thanks for the reply :)

The thing is, I'm looking for a more organized thread.

A lot of the Incest themed threads are jumbled up with various content that doesn't have anything to do with Incest.
(if you translate the titles or watch it and listen to what they say)

Also, a lot of these threads are not well organized.
It maybe quite specific, but I was looking for a thread that would be organized in such a manner where the relationship between the characters will be stated.

For example: Father & Daughter, Mother & Son, etc.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
A lot of the Incest themed threads are jumbled up with various content that doesn't have anything to do with Incest.

i agree
it's a pain in the ass to browse hundreds of pages filled with unrelated movies :dizzy:

It maybe quite specific, but I was looking for a thread that would be organized in such a manner where the relationship between the characters will be stated.

i may be wrong but what you're asking for isn't almost always stated in the title itself? if so, wouldn't a simple translation be enough?

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
Usually, the titles are translated by the poster/contirbutor, and as you've already experienced, a lot of them are misleading.

Some are translated into titles that hint at a certain theme, but it has nothing to do with it.
If the original Japanese title was included in the posting, I could just translate.google it, but a lot of them are not.

I just wish they would separate content that has Daughters and Mothers separately.
Also, if you haven't noticed, a lot of the Incest themed threads that have "mature" label or category on it are not incest themed at all.
They are just mature themed.
Mostly to do with just MILF themed JAV or something along the lines of doing your friend's mother.
Nothing to do with the subject theme...

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
uhm, are we still on FA-PRO subject or are you ranting about how messed up are those threads? :D

anyways, there are some nice guys who usually provide the correct translation to the titles of the movies that i post; sometimes by their own will, and sometimes after request
look here as example: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90469
would it be enough?

you could pick a movie and ask for the title (if it isn't translated already)

lol it looks like i'm trying to sell you something :hypno:

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
The example works great.

I'm just hoping for a more organized categorical megathread to be existent :)

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
got it.

if you're up for starting your own thread (when you'll have free time), i'll be glad to help you with the content...

...but only if you're going to make a nice index like mine :)

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
When I have some time on my hands, I'll start something like my Interesting JAV thread, but I'll specify situations depicted to the best of my ability.

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
bloody hell...

Just checked up with the guy who'll find FApro content for me, thus be my source.
He seems to be able to find nearly 60 of em.
I'm guessing that's enough for a "collection".

The downside is, they are coming from what he called "old-nondescript" sources,
(most likely defunct p2p programs, file/vpn servers, etc.)
so the file names themselves don't match the actual content from time to time.

Not to mention that he won't be able to know the titles of the movies unless he goes and does research himself.

I'm in the process of coaxing him with favors and premium accounts.
Hopefully the guy spends some time "indexing" and "labeling" some of the content so I can neatly post it up.
(He has already post a couple on the blog)

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
He seems to be able to find nearly 60 of em.
I'm guessing that's enough for a "collection".

ehrm... are 60 movies that many for you? :exhausted:
i've already posted 50 and something FA titles, and i have another 30 on queue...

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
lol, I forgot where I was speaking.

Of course 60 vids is not enough for the great enthusiasts of AO, but bundled together
neatly in a single thread, it might be easier to navigate through and maybe even good
enough to be called a little collection :goodmood:

Reckless_ONE

Mar 27, 2007
yeah I'm having the same prob but with H-manga translated or not .... but hey at least we know they are out there lol

WeirdstuffYO

Apr 16, 2009
There is a user "VollDo" that has a Fa-pro thread.....Somewhere, on some forum, lol...He posts videos on so many forums I don't remember where I saw it.

raza4321

Aug 26, 2008
HELLO,
I HAVE 200 PLUS FA PRO TITLES COLLECTED OVER A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS,AND IAM INTERESTED IN SHARING THAT WITH ANY BODY,WHO CAN PROVIDE ANY TITLES FROM FA001 TO FA499.THESE ARE REALLY OLD ONES AND RARE.
I AM A FAPRO FANATIC AND SPECIALLY LESBIAN FAPRO OR NAGAESTYLE (SBNR/SBNS) TITLES,BESIDES THE ABOVE FAPRO TITLES I HAVE MORE THAN 400 GIGS OF MATURE
INCEST JAV CONTENT........................................LET ME KNOW WHOEVER IS INTERESTED.

treckerman

Aug 7, 2008
HELLO,
I HAVE 200 PLUS FA PRO TITLES COLLECTED OVER A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS,AND IAM INTERESTED IN SHARING THAT WITH ANY BODY,WHO CAN PROVIDE ANY TITLES FROM FA001 TO FA499.THESE ARE REALLY OLD ONES AND RARE.
I AM A FAPRO FANATIC AND SPECIALLY LESBIAN FAPRO OR NAGAESTYLE (SBNR/SBNS) TITLES,BESIDES THE ABOVE FAPRO TITLES I HAVE MORE THAN 400 GIGS OF MATURE
INCEST JAV CONTENT........................................LET ME KNOW WHOEVER IS INTERESTED.

raza4321,you might want to check out this FA-PRO search site,what you do is this:
-enter the fa-pro series/id no in the search columns and press enter.
-copy the relevant content that appear and get it translated in google.

http://www.fa-pro.com/msearch152/ms...%BC%A5%C9%C8%BD%C4%EA%CD%D1%CA%B8%BB%FA%CE%F3

It worked out pretty well for me when I want to checks out the title or actress name.:grassdance:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for the reply :)

The thing is, I'm looking for a more organized thread.

Why don't we start an Incest Thread? I'm a huge FA Pro fan and I like the genre. Be happy to message you directly about getting that going with a strong page or two of suggestions. Deeps was rocking pretty hard with the incest theme for a while too. Lately they've softened up. Guess there have been some "Ethics" monitors in the Japanese government who let a lot of themes go for a lot of years and they recently decided to request the producers tone it down. As long as everyone on screen is of age and safe, and they are, (and not actually related, which they never are) , there's technically nothing illegal with themes of incest or r*** but when the video series, "A World Where r*** is Legal" can reach its 4th or 5th entry, and Natural High has mother daughter teams giving blowjobs and begging for nakadashis on city buses, I guess the government feels they should request producers tone it down for a while.

But I'll message you direct if your interested in compiling a list and we'll start a page. Let me know what you think.

-Sakana