First time here Can someone help me?

tttian

Apr 7, 2010
Hi guys
I downloaded a couple of daisy series avi, i used the program to join them
and i cant play the avi with any program i have
i tried WMP, MPC, Realplayer, Storm, and quicktime.
nothing works
i even download some more decoders for HD dvd.
Thx in advance for any response

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
copy and paste the link where the "daisy series avi" is, I don't know what you are talking about for sure so I can only guess.

Try downloading VLC player, it is a very good player used by many that I know here and elsewhere:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
We'd need a little more info before anyone can help.

What were the vids you downloaded and what program did you use to join them?

And, like Ceewan said, you may want to try to play the files in VLC.

There's definitely some very tech knowledgeable people on the site, so if you can give some more specific info I'm sure someone will be able to help.

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
i use vlc because it mounts ISO images as they are, without doing anything (just drag and drop). to cover my codec needs i use the k-lite codec pack. basic or standard should be sufficient for most users (but i dont install Windows Media Player Classic interface with it). for general usage i use Media Player Classic - Home Cinema. if you dont need codecs on your computer then you dont need the k-lite codec pack. between MPC-HC and vlc player there isnt much you cant play.
it may help to reinstall the programs you use as well with the latest versions and update (in the case of k-lite). if none of that helps then there may be file corruption or more serious problems with the file(s).
as lowleg said, a little more info would be helpful.

bluebell

May 22, 2008
Firstly, Did you download the complete file.
Secondly, did you join the file with the right right software.

Like ceewan, lowleg26 and isityours and treckerman says those software are good and reliable. The the file you downloaded requires other software to join like bdbzm and such you better download it. http://www.freewebs.com/tery5963/BDBZM.htm get the Japanese version. If you need more complicated software to join a file do let me know.:joker: