Finding 3D JAV/Idols

bobsley12

Feb 23, 2011
Hi, the search engine of Akiba dont take 3D as input. It's impossible to find 3D content on here.

It would be cool to have a depository of sort...

I'm talking Half-sbs files, that can be played on any smart plasma tv.

If you guys have links!
thanks

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
That is interesting. Would be nice if they would also offer it as torrents.

I know Side-By-Side. What is Half-SBS? :huh:

bobsley12

Feb 23, 2011
It's side by side! same thing. If you search half-sbs or hsbs on piratebay, you get a lot of hits.

Now that the Korean 3D tv's are so cheap, I think it's time for such a thread! You just plug an external hard drive, select the 3D side-by-side mkv file and voilà! Just like at the theater.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I tried it before helping SamKook testing his/her rips: Help with testing if encoded 3D JAV plays well
And it worked well also the effect isn't that great in my opinion. It's still long way until holodeck.

As I was confused by the "Half" in "Half-SBS" I looked it up:
  • Half-SBS delivers only half the resolution of full HD. E.g. my TV only supports half the resolution if it's displaying 3D because the odd lines are used for one eye while the even lines are used for the other eye.
  • Full-SBS delivers full HD in 3D. For SBS that means that the data will be 2 times the data of a normal 2D full HD movie. Better resolution, but also a lot more data / file-size.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Any way to get links to SamKook torrents?
I'm not sure as SamKook uploaded it only for testing purposes. But the easiest way would be to ask SamKook - in the thread or by PM. That user is still active.

Here 3D CATWALK POISON 26 Minami Airi JAV UNCENSORED link:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8794363/3D_CATWALK_POISON_26_Minami_Airi_JAV_UNCENSORED

1080p in Half-sbs.
Did you download it by yourself? Because there is a comment which says that it is not 3D.