Filejoker is back to being filejoke

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
As of today, my 200mbs cable internet is downloading at 7kbs from Filejoker. 8 days to finish my download. That is not what I signed up for.

Iced tea

Brisk iced tea drinker
Aug 5, 2010
I've had no issues with Filejoker until today.

I just found out that filejoker changed the style of "Traffic Available" and Jdownloader2 is not recognizing it. Half my traffic left and Jdownloader says I have 0 of 0 left. Not sure if it's me or a problem between them.

Last edited:

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
What's the deal now with Filejoke? When I try to access their site I get 404 error, file not found. This has been going on for over a week. When I try to download, I get the same thing. Of course they had no problem charging my card this weekend! So now I just paid for a site I can't use. Can we get another hosting service here?

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
As of today, my 200mbs cable internet is downloading at 7kbs from Filejoker. 8 days to finish my download. That is not what I signed up for.
Here is an update, as of now I am getting error 404 file not found. Filejoke is absolutely useless. They should be paying us to use this worthless filehost

Reactions: eshwaa

ShiinFan

May 12, 2019
I recently tried to resign up with FJ and my card got immeadiately hit with a $1500 fraud charge. Not touching fjoke again.

promise7

Jul 10, 2009
I recently tried to resign up with FJ and my card got immeadiately hit with a $1500 fraud charge. Not touching fjoke again.
Not sure if website links are allowed, but you could try privacy dot com. They turn your actual card to a anonymous virtual card so the merchant never gets your actual card details. You can set a spend limit, and lock it to a specific merchant also. So you could do something like $20 spend limit, only to merchant Filejoker, and if they ever get hacked or scammed your real card won't be compromised.