FIFA World Cup 2010

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
The first goal was definitely not offside. This was one of the best games to watch, the Germans played more aggressively than the game with Spain.:cheer: Don't know why they were so scared/careful.

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
muller and cacua were in offside when schweinsteiger was shooting on the goal the ball bounced to muller and he scored

no they played the same against spain the only difference was that urugay defense was lacking and they left way to many holes for german players to move in plus muller was playing so it was the same tactic only against a more open team

and now i shall go to bed cant risk another mini heart attack lol

enjoy people drink get drunk and celebrate

Teddy2000

a member
Aug 17, 2008
muller and cacua were in offside when schweinsteiger was shooting on the goal the ball bounced to muller and he scored

It´s right that there were 2 German players (passive) offside when Schweinsteiger was shooting. You´re right with Cacau, and I think the second one was Özil, but Müller definitely wasn´t offside and so the goal was correct. :cheer:

But it´s not really important any more. :happy:

Oh, and never trust a parrot! :pandalaugh:

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007

no they played the same against spain the only difference was that urugay defense was lacking and they left way to many holes for german players to move in plus muller was playing so it was the same tactic only against a more open team

and now i shall go to bed cant risk another mini heart attack lol

enjoy people drink get drunk and celebrate

Not true on either point mate. I won't argue the first, show me a replay that shows proof.

Some of us saw Germany vs Spain as a poor showing on the German part. Regardless of Muller being absent, they were a bit careful (looked too bloody scared to me, and a few others). Yes Uru defense was a bit lacking, but the Germans were more aggressive.

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
It´s right that there were 2 German players (passive) offside when Schweinsteiger was shooting. You´re right with Cacau, and I think the second one was Özil, but Müller definitely wasn´t offside and so the goal was correct. :cheer:

But it´s not really important any more. :happy:

Oh, and never trust a parrot! :pandalaugh:

yup it was ozil and cacau muller scored a regular goal but it was offside not that it matters but its a offside :p

oh and that first goal that was ruled offside wasnt offside it was a clean goal

the ref made mistakes today

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSRjH-w5gtI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSRjH-w5gtI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

there you go illuminatus3

clearly shows it was offside i rest my case

careful well maybe more like tired they barely shot at the goal against spain

aggressive against uruguay well they were but still the same tactic the same plays only this time it all connected

and i wouldnt say it was a poor game against spain cuz they did stick to their game plan but clearly spain knew what to do to stop them in their tracks

xater

Bibitur Semper
Jun 5, 2007
I guess parrots are tastier than octopi :sick:
Third place game was not aired over here... but it sounds as if it was a good game, I'm thinking that watching Paul crawling around will be more interesting than the final game... :evil:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
and now for the final, a lot of disappointments on route, some really bad matches, not a very good world cup, but still the cup final, an outcome that most of us want to see,

www. (Who will win) good question, me I want a good match, stay neutral and cheer the winners, for DevilX, it is the final, so beer is out, what wine to choose, a full bodied red, or dry white, I will have 1 of each ready, :cheer::cheer::cheer: Cheers happy watching, and swearing at the ref.

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
yup it was ozil and cacau muller scored a regular goal but it was offside not that it matters but its a offside :p

oh and that first goal that was ruled offside wasnt offside it was a clean goal

the ref made mistakes today

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSRjH-w5gtI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSRjH-w5gtI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

there you go illuminatus3

clearly shows it was offside i rest my case

careful well maybe more like tired they barely shot at the goal against spain

aggressive against uruguay well they were but still the same tactic the same plays only this time it all connected

and i wouldnt say it was a poor game against spain cuz they did stick to their game plan but clearly spain knew what to do to stop them in their tracks

Still too close to call.

Still looked scared to me...it was not the same game plan

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
and now for the final, a lot of disappointments on route, some really bad matches, not a very good world cup, but still the cup final, an outcome that most of us want to see,

www. (Who will win) good question, me I want a good match, stay neutral and cheer the winners, for DevilX, it is the final, so beer is out, what wine to choose, a full bodied red, or dry white, I will have 1 of each ready, :cheer::cheer::cheer: Cheers happy watching, and swearing at the ref.

beer is in the fridge,wine is cooling,whiskey is ready all i need is popcorn or chips ahahaaah

if holland wins i get free beer for a week if spain wins i get around 100$

win win situation

first final for spain lot of pressure on them will holland take their first world cup home or will it be spain

anyway i am hoping for a good match hopefully howard webb wont screw this one

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH IN YOUR FACE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

:pandalaugh::pandalaugh::pandalaugh::pandalaugh:

AET Holland 0 - 1 Spain
half-time (0 - 0)

referee : Howard Webb (England)
spectators :84,490
match details :
15' R.v. Persie :warning:
17' C. Puyol:warning:
22' M.v. Bommel :warning:
23' S. Ramos:warning:
28' N.d. Jong :warning:
54' G.v. Bronckhorst :warning:
57' J. Heitinga :warning:
67' J. Capdevila:warning:
84' A. Robben :warning:
110' J. Heitinga :ban:
112' G.v.d. Wiel :warning:
117' J. Mathijsen :warning: [0 - 1] A. Iniesta:shoot:
118' A. Iniesta:warning:
120' X. Hernandez :warning:

statistics :
shots on target : 6 - 5
shots off target : 6 - 13
possession (%) : 44 - 56
corner kicks : 6 - 8
offsides : 7 - 5
fouls : 28 - 19
yellow cards : 8 - 5
red cards : 1 - 0

yet again spain made me rich :joker:

not a really good game card wise at least

spain dominant as always

robben screwed up iker saved the day barely

few good actions,some really nice moves by both teams

i was hoping for penalty but iniesta spoiled the plans

they deserved their first final and their first world cup win

good luck holland next time

Teddy2000

a member
Aug 17, 2008
Congrats to Spain for their first World Cup victory in history. :cheer:

And I wanna say thanks to DevilXdevil for starting this thread and posting all those great game statistics. :hi: You really did a great job my friend! Thanks! :happy:

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
lolz my pleasure ^^

champions league is close few months away the group stages

so i'll try to post that too though world cup was more thrilling and amusing to watch ;D

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
Fuerza España!

Goddamn ref only gave this a yellow card:

4fuckrbc7e7b868a.gif

Teddy2000

a member
Aug 17, 2008
Well it was an English referee. They only give a red card when the opponent is losing his head. :sadomaso:

The referees at this world cup made so many mistakes that it was to expect that the finale would not be free of mistakes either. :notagain:

xater

Bibitur Semper
Jun 5, 2007
Spain was the most favored team by the refs... they sent Portugal off with a goal in off side, advanced quarters because a Paraguay goal was called an offside and an they did a penalty early in their game vs Germany...

I guess FIFA finally had a perfect world cup... perfectly boring... :joker:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
This was a bad game. :\ It wasn't NEARLY as bad as the Spain vs. Paraguay match was! (Oh, man! was that a boring, frustrating match!!) But this was still not a very good game. :|

And the referee was on steroids. -_-; He gave out, what, ... 12 yellow cards in one game!? Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. Yes, this was a foul-heavy game, but so many of the fouls for which he issued yellow cards were not card-worthy offenses!

Well, there's always 2014 ...

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
The 1st half was slow, but overall I enjoyed the final. Tons of shots on goal, and a nail-biting finish.

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
Yes, it was boring, sadly one of the worse World Cup I've seen in yrs...glad I'm not the only one thought the ref went overboard on the yellow cards....would be nice to be in Brazil for 2014..

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I should have done something else other than watch this, I was expecting more, I should have known, all matches you think are good turn out to be disappointing

Well Done Spain congrats

Thank You DevilXdevil you worked hard on stats

illuminatus3 perhaps I might see you in Brazil, cheers, better start saving now, sorry Akiba got to go to work for the next world cup, (just kidding)

and lastly thanks, to all you posted, and kept it interesting :sadomaso::joker::pandalaugh::cheer: