vanadain

Mar 27, 2021
I have seen there is a thread for cumkissing, but couldn't find one that would go "broader" than that.

I find scenes where dommes feed guys their spunk extremely horny. Including all kinds of feeding - snowball, creampie cleanups, licking jizz of their bodies, hands and feet. Vids with licking the entire body clean after a gangbang / bukkake would be the hottest.

Though I know that's fucked up, I am sure there must be more guys like me here so let's use this thread to share some nice sauce
For a start from me:
https://hpjav.tv/66624/mgmj-031 Around 1:08 - 1:09 - Spunk eaten from feet
http://www.femdomrip.com/videos/7830/japanese-ptm-001-e/ Superhot video with a lot of foot worship action. Licking cum of foot around 19:00

Reactions: nocturnale

AnonC

Sep 15, 2023
So I created a list on The "Cum Kiss" Thread
(https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...iss-girl-with-cum-on-her-face.1402486/page-37
..on Jav movies where the Cuckold/Sub eats the creampie (a.k.a. "cleaning the creampie") out of wife/gf. I also include vids where the Cuckold/sub "licks the joint" fuck of Wife and Lover. Hoping this post Sparks up this thread again and I get some codes on similar Cuck content. I'm not posting EVERYTHING but definitely enough for fans of this category.

KGAI-012 (eating other guys creampie, cuckold licking wife/lover while they fuck)
MANE-045 (eating other guys creampie)
MANE-030 (eating other guys creampie
MIUM-922 (not cum eating but cuckold under the Wife/Lover Doggystyle)
NWF-181 (eating other guys creampie)
FAX-432 (not cum eating but Cuck crying in front seat while his wife got DEMOLISHED was Funny AF)
IPX-102 (not cum eating but Cuckold under wife/lover Doggystyle)
HJBB-085 - wife/lover literally fucked on top of cuckold with Mattress
BRTM-002 (eating other guys creampie, cuckold licking wife/lover while they fuck)
DVAJ-411 (eating other guys creampie , cuckold licking wife/lover while they fuck)
FC2 PPV 1394258 / LAXD PPV 10142924 (eating other guys creampie, cuckold licking wife/lover while they fuck)
FC2 PPV 1445295 (eating other guys creampie, cuckold licking wife/lover while they fuck)
FC2 PPV 1413057 (eating other guys creampie, cuckold licking wife/lover while they fuck)
PG-02, PG-07, and YM-08 ONLY -- (eating other guys creampie and extreme cuckold - dont search any other titles in this Collection or you'll be in for the shock of your life lol.) (well... PG-04 is ok if that's your thing)

First part of List from "Cum Kiss" thread:

JUQ-252 (eating other guys creampie)
NSPS-111 (eating other guys creampie)
DKSC-001 (eating other guys creampie)
DKSC-005 (eating other guys creampie)
DKSC-004 (eating other guys creampie)
DKSC-002 (eating other guys creampie)
AVSA-090 (eating other guys creampie)
AMCF-162 (eating other guys creampie)
HMN-296 (eating other guys creampie)
HONB-087 (eating other guys creampie)
KGAI-09 (eating other guys creampie)